Content Types driving traffic in different ways
SEO copywriting is essential for driving traffic to your website. There’s no denying that SEO content is a fundamental element to any SEO campaign. Content = traffic and traffic = sales. And there’s nothing Google loves more than up to the minute and unique content, so if you want long term success, your website needs fresh, constant content.
So you’ve established that you need fresh, constant content. But what SEO content types are there and how do they differ? To find out more about our SEO copywriting services, talk to us today. Request a call back or dial 0845 555 5040 to find out more about our content writing services.
Which types of SEO content can we optimise your site with?
SEO content writing comes in many different forms and our search engine optimisation experts will be able to recommend the best content for your website. Our SEO content includes:
• Homepage copy – your homepage is essentially, your virtual shop front. SEO copywriting not only optimises your domain for search engines, but it can turn traffic into sales with the right call to actions.
• Website landing pages – landing pages provide crucial information about your products and services. Optimised web content also gives us the opportunity to target keywords which are specific to your range of service offerings. An SEO copywriter is trained to capture your tone of voice in order to communicate your brand values effectively.
• Blogs and news articles – having a news section or a blog within your website tells Google that your website is a reliable source of quality information. Our SEO copywriters are extremely talented and can provide entertaining content that improves visitor experience.
• SEO articles – SEO articles can be optimised and placed anywhere on your site. Whether you want to create a dedicated ‘information’ section or you want to disseminate the content in product categories, our use of long-tail key phrases can drive targeted traffic to your site. Either way, great content encourages natural linking to your domain, boosting your natural link profile.
• SEO content submissions – our expert SEO content writing team can compose article submissions or industry specific press releases to increase brand awareness, boost online presence, and to generate back links for your domain.
Our SEO copywriting services are designed for much more than just traffic. To find out more, get in touch with us today.
What are the main benefits of our SEO copywriting service?
Finding an SEO company isn’t too difficult. But it’s the outstanding ones that really make your website shine. There are so many benefits to having quality content – not just for keyword density – so choosing the right company is the first and most important step. Contact us today or get a free website analysis.
Benefits of our SEO copywriting services:
• Traffic – increase your website traffic and become visible to potential customers.
• Website relevance – relevant SEO content encourages better rankings for your site.
• Conversion rate – excellent web copywriting can turn traffic into sales. A web copywriter or a ‘content writer’ will always prioritise readability to give you a perfect balance of keyword rich content and effective marketing copy.
• Website usability – it only takes seconds for visitors to leave your site and look elsewhere. Our SEO copywriting team can create informative guides with call to actions.
• Improved visitor experience – interesting web content engages your visitors and keeps them coming back.
• Page Rank – web content encourages organic linking to your site, which can boost your PR over time.
• Page Differentiation – if your internal web pages are hard to differentiate, then they’re harder for Google to index. Give search engines a helping hand when it comes to indexing your web pages with quality web content and increase the chance of them appearing in search results.
• Company image – our SEO copywriting services cover a range of different SEO content, and every piece will give your site another dimension.
So as you can probably see by now, inserting gobbledygook and gibberish simply won’t cut it. In order to get all the benefits listed above, quality SEO content by a skilled website copywriter is needed. We’ve got quite a few of those here, and they’re all accomplished in their field.
Over the years, our SEO copywriting team has grown and blossomed into an elite group of search engine wordsmiths. If you would like to talk to us about our SEO copywriting service, fill in our online contact form and someone will be in touch shortly. Contact us online or call 0845 555 5040 to find out more about our content writing services.