Buying Backlinks the facts
It's pretty simple. If you want to rank on Google, you need to build quality links and encourage natural linking through great content. Here at The WebMarketing Group, we can offer you a comprehensive SEO service and confidential consultancy on the pros and cons of buying backlinks. Our link building strategies are tried and tested and we are dedicated to providing measurable results for our clients.
If you are buying backlinks or you are looking for an SEO link building service, there are some key things to remember. Our experts have developed in depth knowledge over the years and our tips and strategies still continue to advance every day. If you are interested in our SEO link building services, get in touch with our team today.
Things to know before buying backlinks
- Know your budget - deciding on a budget will help you stick within what you can afford. If you are looking for an expert SEO team to manage your monthly budget, contact us here.
- Quantity and quality - we stay away from low quality link building, but we also build links according to what you can afford.
- Avoid link farms - link farms are websites purely built for links. These can do more harm than good to your website.
- Choose relevant websites - backlink relevancy is extremely important to Google and other search engines. Understand your niche and link back from websites that are relevant or topical to your site content.
- Monitor your backlinks - use a backlink checker tool to view your link profile. If your link profile appears unnatural, it could lead to a fall in rankings or a penalty. Employ the best practices in link building to ensure that your link profile is as natural as possible.
Buying backlinks? Talk to The WebMarketing Group First
We offer a quality link building service and our team of link builders is trained right here in our UK head office. If you are looking to buy backlinks to help your website rank, talk to us first and let us build you an ethical and successful campaign based on your budget.
Unlike other companies who offshore their backlinks to low cost link workers in an overseas destination, we know that it's a shortcut that doesn't work in the long run. All of our backlinks are built by UK staff members and by building quality links, we can ensure that link fall out rate isn't a problem here at The WebMarketing Group.
We estimate that outsourced link building has a fall out rate of somewhere between 25% to 50%. So what does this mean for your website? It means that if you pay for ten backlinks, half of them could be gone within a month.
Our fall out rate is less than 5% and sometimes as low as 2%. If you are interested in finding out more, get in touch now.