Here at WMG we love a great creative campaign and we’re not afraid to admit we sometimes take inspiration from the many examples out there in web land. These are just some of our favourites from the week ending 2 December, as chosen by Tushar Parmar, Digital PR Strategist here at WMG.
We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here and we want them now…
Source: Daily Mail
Wine retailer, Laithwaite’s wines, has come up with this map which lists the potential of UK wine at the turn of the next century. They enlisted the help of a climate expert, Professor Mark Maslin at UCL to examine the change of the UK temperature due to global warming, they then calculated the best locations for different varieties of wine, which otherwise would not grow in the UK due to the climate. Who knows, our grandchildren may be corking a fine Peckham Merlot in the years to come…
2016: Stop The World, I Want To Get Off
Online music streaming platform, Spotify, has launched its biggest ever brand campaign. It’s created outdoor ads which are based on data from users’ listening habits, playing off facts such as the example given above, of 3,749 people streamed REM’s It’s the end of the world as we know it, following the Brexit vote on 23rd June this year.
Cadburys has created a huge advent calendar for its £10 million Christmas campaign. The trucks will travel to locations throughout the UK and Ireland, offering people Cadbury treats. The chocolatiers will be filming people’s reactions to the visiting trucks, which will be used as collateral in their TV ad campaigns.
It’s all come at a good time for the confectioners who despite their Quaker roots, will be looking to divert attention from their decision to stop supporting fair trade cocoa suppliers, which has as you’d imagine caused quite a stir in the press.
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 2 December 2016 - December 5, 2016
- Happy 1st of December With SEO Santa! - December 1, 2016
- WMG Receives Premier Google Partner Award - November 28, 2016
- WMG Ranked #1 For Client Service in The Drum Digital Census - November 23, 2016
- Team WMG Three Peaks Charity Challenge 2016 - November 21, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 11 November 2016 - November 11, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 4 November 2016 - November 4, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 28 October 2016 - October 28, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 21 October 2016 - October 24, 2016
- WMG Appointed by Aon plc to Handle Organic Search Performance - October 10, 2016