Here at WMG we love a good creative campaign and we’re not afraid to admit that we take inspiration from some of the many examples out there in the internet ether. These are just some of our favourites from the week ending 20 January, as chosen by Tushar Parmar, Digital PR Strategist.
Source: Daily Mail
US automotive giant, Chevrolet has recently put a Lego Batmobile for sale, with the release of the Lego batman movie. The modified car used by billionaire businessman, Bruce Wayne, comes complete with a flaming rocket booster, fully articulating wheels and a modest 60.2l V100 engine. Meaning the caped crusader will be well equipped to take on his nemesis, The Joker. This comes at a time where the car manufacturer has come under fire by none other than President Donald Trump, who recently blasted the company on Twitter for manufacturing certain models cars in Mexico, instead of the US.
A phrase that seems to resonate around Yorkshire was echoed nationwide when it was revealed how much it costs to park your car at the UK’s train stations. The campaign by complaint service, Resolver revealed the top 10 most expensive stations to park it:
Source: The Daily Telegraph
This campaign was a great way of exhibiting something that is coming under a lot of scrutiny recently, the rail service, it certainly caught the eye of the press, with coverage coming from: The Daily Telegraph, The Daily Mirror, The Evening Standard and Yahoo to name a few.
My fellow Americans
This week marks a huge global event, the innaguration of Donald Trump as the 45th President of the United States. Back in 2008 when his predecessor, Barack Obama ran for office, artist Shepard Fairey created the iconic read and blue “Hope” poster (below)
The artist recently commissioned created a new set of posters designed for what they see as hate, fear and racism, which they believe has increased in the USA, following Trump’s election, this has seen a host of worldwide coverage, you can see the new works here.
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 5 May 2017 - May 8, 2017
- Sky Diving for a Great Cause - May 4, 2017
- SkyDiving for St. Michael’s Hospice: This Sunday! - April 28, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 28 April 2017 - April 28, 2017
- SkyDiving for St. Michael’s Hospice: Do you think you are brave enough? - April 13, 2017
- Winners of first SEO Rankings Competition - April 11, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 17 March 2017 - March 17, 2017
- WMG’s Sister Company Partners With Google - March 10, 2017
- International Women’s Day - March 8, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 03 March 2017 - March 3, 2017