Here at WMG we love a good creative campaign and we’re not afraid to admit that we take inspiration from some of the many examples out there in the internet ether. These are just some of our favourites from the week ending 21 October, as chosen by Joseph Fitzpatrick our Senior Digital PR Manager.
To persuade people that the written word sounds better out loud, Audible, which sells digital audiobooks, teamed up with Radio 1 presenter Greg James and the High Sparrow from Game of Thrones (Jonathan Pryce) to read out dramatic tweets from the likes of future Strictly champion Ed Balls, Harry Styles and Kanye West.
Find Your Dream City
Web-Blinds has created a handy tool that claims to configure 756 million data points to find out which of the UK’s 63 cities is right for you. The tool, which works like a quiz, asks a sequence of questions to match your sociability (or lack thereof), tastes and scenic preferences with the metropolis that best serves these. You can take the test here.
Women Drivers Angrier Than Men
Women make for the angrier drivers according to a study released by Hyundai this week. The research, which was carried out by a behavioural psychologist from Goldsmiths University in London, claimed the fairer sex is 12% angrier at the wheel.
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 2 December 2016 - December 5, 2016
- Happy 1st of December With SEO Santa! - December 1, 2016
- WMG Receives Premier Google Partner Award - November 28, 2016
- WMG Ranked #1 For Client Service in The Drum Digital Census - November 23, 2016
- Team WMG Three Peaks Charity Challenge 2016 - November 21, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 11 November 2016 - November 11, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 4 November 2016 - November 4, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 28 October 2016 - October 28, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 21 October 2016 - October 24, 2016
- WMG Appointed by Aon plc to Handle Organic Search Performance - October 10, 2016