SMX London looks set to be an event that you’ll slap yourself if you don’t attend. With a rare appearance from founding editor of Search Engine Land, Danny Sullivan, and opportunities for every level of search marketer to learn, this year’s expo is one not to be missed.
A Rare Opportunity to Learn from Danny Sullivan
Sullivan is one of the industry’s leading lights, helping marketers, webmasters and every day users understand the web and the search engines. Almost two decades ago in 1995, Sullivan published A Webmaster’s Guide to Search Engines and has been paving the way ever since.
Sullivan was identified in Forbes contributor Joshua Steimle’s article Top 10 Online Marketing Experts to Follow in 2014, saying; “Sullivan is one of the most recognized faces and names in the SEO industry. He’s been a pioneer in the space since 1995 so he was into SEO before SEO was cool.” He adds, “Sullivan has a no-nonsense, frank approach to his commentary on SEO that is refreshingly honest and occasionally painful for so-called SEO experts.”
As a US resident, Sullivan’s speaking appearances in the UK are few and far between, and the UK SEO community are urged to take advantage of the rare opportunity to attend this high-level conference where Sullivan will be speaking, and which he has personally curated in conjunction with Chris Sherman, also a lauded luminary in the field of search.
Sullivan says, “SMX London is an amazingly vibrant event. In 2014, there is so much going on in our space. We will make sure our programme is crammed full of cutting-edge, up to the minute, actionable content.”
Book Your Tickets Today
We’re pleased to announce that we have a 15% discount code! Use WMG14 for 15% off your entrance fee. If you book before the 28th of March you’ll get the Early Bird rate too. Register for your place here.
- Time-Savers for Writing Content You’re too Busy to Write - January 19, 2015
- SEO Expectations: How Long Should I Wait for an SEO Campaign to Take Effect? - November 19, 2014
- Buyer Personas: Top 10 Questions You Should Ask - October 28, 2014
- WMG Nominated for UK Search Award - October 3, 2014
- Major Google Update Begins Roll Out - September 30, 2014
- WMG Ranked #1 SEO Agency in The Drum Digital Census - September 29, 2014
- Ever Wanted a Sneak-peek into Google’s HQ? - September 18, 2014
- 890 Changes to Google Search in Last Year Alone - September 5, 2014
- The 3 Pillars of SEO - July 24, 2014
- WMG PPC Team Win Google AdWords Partners Adventure Challenge! - July 23, 2014