SMX London is coming. And it doesn’t get much bigger than this.
We’re offering an exclusive 15% discount to our readers – all you need to do is enter our code WMG14 on checkout.
Visit http://searchmarketingexpo.com/london/register to get your tickets.
SMX is running on 13th and 14th May 2014, and some of the world’s most influential digital marketers will be descending on Chelsea Football Club for what’s tipped to be the most important event of the digital marketing calendar.
All you need to do to receive 15% off is enter the code WMG14 on checkout.
And with this line-up, anybody who is anybody in the digital industry is going to be there…
Ajit Sivadasan, Vice President of Lenovo and General Manager of Lenovo.com, will be delivering the Keynote address for 2014.
Managing a team spanning 10 countries worldwide, Ajit focuses on driving online and digital demand generation and brand campaigns integrated with social media, SEO/SEM, retargeting, advanced segmentation and affiliate marketing strategies. He also spearheads several marketing optimisation strategies using advanced analytics and big data concepts.
Ajit’s Keynote will cover the dramatic shifts in user adoption of smart phones, tablets and convertible form factors. He will also discuss optimization in the real time.
Plus Danny Sullivan, founding editor of Search Engine Land is in attendance, and will be moderating in the not-to-be-missed “Ask the Search Marketing Experts”
Spaces are running out fast – don’t pass up this opportunity to receive a massive 15% discount by using the code WMG14 on checkout.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Time-Savers for Writing Content You’re too Busy to Write - January 19, 2015
- SEO Expectations: How Long Should I Wait for an SEO Campaign to Take Effect? - November 19, 2014
- Buyer Personas: Top 10 Questions You Should Ask - October 28, 2014
- WMG Nominated for UK Search Award - October 3, 2014
- Major Google Update Begins Roll Out - September 30, 2014
- WMG Ranked #1 SEO Agency in The Drum Digital Census - September 29, 2014
- Ever Wanted a Sneak-peek into Google’s HQ? - September 18, 2014
- 890 Changes to Google Search in Last Year Alone - September 5, 2014
- The 3 Pillars of SEO - July 24, 2014
- WMG PPC Team Win Google AdWords Partners Adventure Challenge! - July 23, 2014