One of the UK’s largest full service digital agencies, The IDHL Group, which comprises WMG, Ingenuity Digital and NetConstruct, has made a key appointment to strengthen its marketing and communications strategies as it prepares for the next phase of growth.
Andy C Watson joins as head of group marketing and will be responsible for developing and delivering strategic marketing plans for the three companies, ensuring an integrated approach and focusing on the synergies between WMG, Ingenuity Digital and NetConstruct.
With 15 years’ marketing experience, Andy has held positions within FMCG, insurance, accountancy, property development and technology sectors, joining IDHL Group from the specialist research and business consultancy firm, Futuresource Consulting where he was responsible for all aspects of the company’s marketing mix.
“We are delighted to welcome Andy to our team as we gear up for future developments,” says Dennis Engel, group CEO. “Andy’s appointment allows us to maintain the significant momentum that we have gathered in recent years and his position within the group reflects our desire to surpass our already enviable position within the industry.”
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 23 September 2016 - September 22, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 26 August 2016 - August 25, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 12 August 2016 - August 15, 2016
- The Big Move: Here’s Our Video of the WMG Office Move Party!! - August 9, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 5 August 2016 - August 8, 2016
- Sir Matthew Pinsent Opens WMG’s New Harrogate Office Space - July 29, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 22 July 2016 - July 22, 2016
- This Week’s Creative Inspiration Roundup: w/c 11 July 2016 - July 18, 2016
- WMG Awarded Premier Google Partner Status - July 5, 2016
- WMG Triumphs In Drum Search Awards 2016 - June 15, 2016