One of the UK’s largest full service digital agencies, The IDHL Group, which comprises WMG, Ingenuity Digital and NetConstruct, has made a key appointment to strengthen its marketing and communications strategies as it prepares for the next phase of growth.
Andy C Watson joins as head of group marketing and will be responsible for developing and delivering strategic marketing plans for the three companies, ensuring an integrated approach and focusing on the synergies between WMG, Ingenuity Digital and NetConstruct.
With 15 years’ marketing experience, Andy has held positions within FMCG, insurance, accountancy, property development and technology sectors, joining IDHL Group from the specialist research and business consultancy firm, Futuresource Consulting where he was responsible for all aspects of the company’s marketing mix.
“We are delighted to welcome Andy to our team as we gear up for future developments,” says Dennis Engel, group CEO. “Andy’s appointment allows us to maintain the significant momentum that we have gathered in recent years and his position within the group reflects our desire to surpass our already enviable position within the industry.”
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 2 December 2016 - December 5, 2016
- Happy 1st of December With SEO Santa! - December 1, 2016
- WMG Receives Premier Google Partner Award - November 28, 2016
- WMG Ranked #1 For Client Service in The Drum Digital Census - November 23, 2016
- Team WMG Three Peaks Charity Challenge 2016 - November 21, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 11 November 2016 - November 11, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 4 November 2016 - November 4, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 28 October 2016 - October 28, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 21 October 2016 - October 24, 2016
- WMG Appointed by Aon plc to Handle Organic Search Performance - October 10, 2016