Thanks to the rising success of previous seminars, Hays and WMG are partnering to deliver their biggest free breakfast seminar yet – Content Marketing 101: How to Kick Start Your Content Strategy.
The seminar is due to be held on 15th May 2014 at Sovereign House, Leeds City Centre from 8.30am.
Ian Lloyd, WMG’s Director of Digital Operations is the presenter and encompasses an end-to-end guide to developing, delivering and measuring a content marketing campaign.
Attendees can expect breakfast and networking, plus a Content Marketing 101 Toolkit, which includes:
- Content 101: a guide to kick starting your content marketing
- Template content calendars
- Infographic “How to Choose the Right Channel for Your Content”
- Recommended Tools used by the experts
The seminars WMG and Hays put on are excellent. Content rich, packed full of really useful, actionable advice that I can go away and implement that day.
– Neil Ward, Digital Marketing Manager, Anchor
If you’re interested in attending, simply click this link:
- Time-Savers for Writing Content You’re too Busy to Write - January 19, 2015
- SEO Expectations: How Long Should I Wait for an SEO Campaign to Take Effect? - November 19, 2014
- Buyer Personas: Top 10 Questions You Should Ask - October 28, 2014
- WMG Nominated for UK Search Award - October 3, 2014
- Major Google Update Begins Roll Out - September 30, 2014
- WMG Ranked #1 SEO Agency in The Drum Digital Census - September 29, 2014
- Ever Wanted a Sneak-peek into Google’s HQ? - September 18, 2014
- 890 Changes to Google Search in Last Year Alone - September 5, 2014
- The 3 Pillars of SEO - July 24, 2014
- WMG PPC Team Win Google AdWords Partners Adventure Challenge! - July 23, 2014