Okay, so it’s Friday again, and that means it’s Upworthy time!
However, there’s been a bit of a problem – Upworthy hasn’t been very “up-worthy” this week. While it’s continued to produce important messages and empower people, it’s all been a bit grim.
Nothing’s really been produced that will just simply put a smile on your face, and Fridays are all about smiling.
So I’m breaking the rules, this week we’re not going Upworthy – we’re going up-worthy.
This is a short, impromptu news clip, about a woman in the wake of a terrible tornado. She’s lost her entire home but she still knows what’s important, and she really does find her silver lining.
I hope you enjoy, smile and perhaps even shed a tear.
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 2 December 2016 - December 5, 2016
- Happy 1st of December With SEO Santa! - December 1, 2016
- WMG Receives Premier Google Partner Award - November 28, 2016
- WMG Ranked #1 For Client Service in The Drum Digital Census - November 23, 2016
- Team WMG Three Peaks Charity Challenge 2016 - November 21, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 11 November 2016 - November 11, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 4 November 2016 - November 4, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 28 October 2016 - October 28, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 21 October 2016 - October 24, 2016
- WMG Appointed by Aon plc to Handle Organic Search Performance - October 10, 2016