So much of the digital process today is focused on great things like optimal user journeys, conversion rates, average order values and personalisation through big data. In theory, this should result in better customer experiences and higher return on investment, but is it actually making things worse in the long run?
Has the data-driven approach sucked the life out of websites? Are we missing out on an opportunity to connect with users in less tangible ways?
Recently NetConstruct has started to notice a change in some of the design briefs that they have been receiving and it got them thinking.
On Thursday 30 July they are running a webinar where they will explore questions like:
- Why could a pure data-driven approach to websites be a problem?
- How have we reached this point?
- Why should the web stir emotions?
- What are the risks and rewards of taking a different approach?
- Is there a framework for doing things differently?
Places are limited, so sign up today to guarantee your place and rediscover the soul of the internet, perhaps maximising the effectiveness of your website along the way!
We hope to see you online on Thursday 30 July 2015 at 2pm.
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 23 September 2016 - September 22, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 26 August 2016 - August 25, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 12 August 2016 - August 15, 2016
- The Big Move: Here’s Our Video of the WMG Office Move Party!! - August 9, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 5 August 2016 - August 8, 2016
- Sir Matthew Pinsent Opens WMG’s New Harrogate Office Space - July 29, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 22 July 2016 - July 22, 2016
- This Week’s Creative Inspiration Roundup: w/c 11 July 2016 - July 18, 2016
- WMG Awarded Premier Google Partner Status - July 5, 2016
- WMG Triumphs In Drum Search Awards 2016 - June 15, 2016