Here at WMG we love a good creative campaign and we’re not afraid to admit that we take inspiration from some of the many examples out there in the internet ether. These are just some of our favourites from the week commencing 11 July, as chosen by Tushar Parmar, Digital Creative & PR Strategist.
Who You Gonna Call?
To promote the new Ghostbusters film, a model of the giant marshmallow man from the original film was seen breaking through the floor at London’s Waterloo Station, and in business cards also handed out encouraging people to call ‘Ghostbusters HQ’ in the surrounding area. This visual stunt unsurprisingly captured the public’s as well as the media’s attention, and it was covered in the Metro and Telegraph along with bucket loads of activity on Twitter.
Road safety charity, Brake, used the wreckage from an actual fatal accident as a way of emphasising the need for harsher sentences for dangerous driving. The wreckage but also the back-story of the driver’s six-year sentence was covered extensively in the media including on the BBC and Independent.
Reebok Pop-Up Gyms
Reebok got literal with its ‘the gym is everywhere’ campaign in Columbia by transforming six bus stops into mini gyms equipped with steps, exercise bars and a personal trainer.
- WMG Appointed by Aon plc to Handle Organic Search Performance - October 10, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 7 October 2016 - October 7, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 23 September 2016 - September 22, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 26 August 2016 - August 25, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 12 August 2016 - August 15, 2016
- The Big Move: Here’s Our Video of the WMG Office Move Party!! - August 9, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 5 August 2016 - August 8, 2016
- Sir Matthew Pinsent Opens WMG’s New Harrogate Office Space - July 29, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 22 July 2016 - July 22, 2016
- This Week’s Creative Inspiration Roundup: w/c 11 July 2016 - July 18, 2016