WMG has been appointed by Aon, the leading global provider of risk management, insurance brokerage and human resources solutions, to manage its search marketing strategy and encourage online engagement.
Part of the IDHL Group, WMG was brought in to optimise Aon’s organic search performance, assist with digital strategies and deliver measurable results which drive traffic and increase ROI.
Leigh Merritt, ecommerce manager at Aon said: “Unlike many SEO agencies, WMG have a very refreshing approach to such an important aspect of modern marketing. The team at WMG have provided an exceptional service that is based on a very robust audit and reporting methodology. Their understanding and, more importantly, their delivery of a technical and link building strategy is already proving a return on marketing investment. I would recommend their services without hesitation.”
Emma Davey, account director at WMG said: “We were thrilled to be selected by Aon. They have an extraordinarily successful business across 120 countries and this assignment really does play to our strengths. We look forward to a continued close working relationship with Aon to help them realise their online ambitions.”
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 2 December 2016 - December 5, 2016
- Happy 1st of December With SEO Santa! - December 1, 2016
- WMG Receives Premier Google Partner Award - November 28, 2016
- WMG Ranked #1 For Client Service in The Drum Digital Census - November 23, 2016
- Team WMG Three Peaks Charity Challenge 2016 - November 21, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 11 November 2016 - November 11, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 4 November 2016 - November 4, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 28 October 2016 - October 28, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 21 October 2016 - October 24, 2016
- WMG Appointed by Aon plc to Handle Organic Search Performance - October 10, 2016