Digital marketing agency WMG has strengthened its content team, recruiting Ana Leckenby to the new post of Head of Digital Creative Strategy as it prepares for continued growth.
Ana has over 20 years’ experience in offline and online marketing communications. Originally from Mexico City, she started her career at General Motors and then at Cadburys, working in communications specialists roles. She moved agency side, working for agencies in the WPP Group before moving to the UK in 2007, joining an international web marketing company and rising to the role of director of strategy and analytics. In her eight years in the UK, Ana has been responsible for supporting client success across SEO, PPC, online PR and social media activities.
Based at WMG’s Harrogate offices, Ana will advise clients on their digital strategies, content and creative marketing, as well as devising additional product offerings for WMG.
“We are delighted to welcome Ana to our team as we prepare for future growth,” says Ian Lloyd, Director of Digital Operations. “Ana’s skills and experience are a perfect complement to the team and this appointment allows us to stay ahead in this fast-moving industry and keep on innovating.”
“Since content marketing is one of the fastest growing services for digital agencies, I wanted to join a company with a creative view and solid results on SEO and digital,” says Ana. “WMG has a great fit to further expand my horizons in digital strategy, content and creative marketing, plus developing additional digital PR services.”
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 2 December 2016 - December 5, 2016
- Happy 1st of December With SEO Santa! - December 1, 2016
- WMG Receives Premier Google Partner Award - November 28, 2016
- WMG Ranked #1 For Client Service in The Drum Digital Census - November 23, 2016
- Team WMG Three Peaks Charity Challenge 2016 - November 21, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 11 November 2016 - November 11, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 4 November 2016 - November 4, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 28 October 2016 - October 28, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 21 October 2016 - October 24, 2016
- WMG Appointed by Aon plc to Handle Organic Search Performance - October 10, 2016