Here at the IDHL Group last week we all got behind Children In Need, with a host of activities that had us fundraising for the BBC’s annual appeal which focuses on disadvantaged children and young people.
Across all office locations in the IDHL Group, from WMG, Ingenuity Digital and NetConstruct, our people put on activities, donated their money and of course reveled in the chance to be a bit silly.
We hosted an arm wrestling event; we put on a sealed bid auction; had everyone putting their culinary skills to the test with a bake sale; ran a short quiz; got all crunchy with the Jacob’s cracker challenge (eat three crackers in 1 minute); and had a super hero themed fancy dress competition.
Up and down the country, the British public raised £37,100,687 and the IDHL Group was delighted to play its part, raising £1,569.90 this year. Thanks go out to everybody who took part!
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 23 September 2016 - September 22, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 26 August 2016 - August 25, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 12 August 2016 - August 15, 2016
- The Big Move: Here’s Our Video of the WMG Office Move Party!! - August 9, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 5 August 2016 - August 8, 2016
- Sir Matthew Pinsent Opens WMG’s New Harrogate Office Space - July 29, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 22 July 2016 - July 22, 2016
- This Week’s Creative Inspiration Roundup: w/c 11 July 2016 - July 18, 2016
- WMG Awarded Premier Google Partner Status - July 5, 2016
- WMG Triumphs In Drum Search Awards 2016 - June 15, 2016