WMG has climbed through the ranks in this year’s Drum Digital Census Elite tables, taking the sixth slot, up from position 11 last year.
This week, The Drum released its Digital Census, an annual piece of research on the digital marketing industry, reviewing the UK’s digital agency sector, taking a measure of its health and the successes of the key players.
The Digital Census provides the most comprehensive review of agencies supplying digital services, highlighting the key players in terms of financial success and client satisfaction.
The elite rankings are reserved for those companies that have achieved a high level of both financial performance and client satisfaction.
WMG is delighted to be represented in the top echelons of this industry-leading performance table.
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 23 September 2016 - September 22, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 26 August 2016 - August 25, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 12 August 2016 - August 15, 2016
- The Big Move: Here’s Our Video of the WMG Office Move Party!! - August 9, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 5 August 2016 - August 8, 2016
- Sir Matthew Pinsent Opens WMG’s New Harrogate Office Space - July 29, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 22 July 2016 - July 22, 2016
- This Week’s Creative Inspiration Roundup: w/c 11 July 2016 - July 18, 2016
- WMG Awarded Premier Google Partner Status - July 5, 2016
- WMG Triumphs In Drum Search Awards 2016 - June 15, 2016