Nominations for The Drum Search Awards were announced this week, with WMG making the finalist list in two categories, including the headliner Best Performance Agency award.
Under the banner of the IDHL Group, comprising WMG, NetConstruct and Ingenuity Digital, the company has been shortlisted for Best Performance Agency award and Best Travel, Leisure or Sports Campaign award.
Competition for the awards is incredibly high, with the shortlist reading like a who’s who of the biggest names in search. Winners will be announced in London at the Marriott Grosvenor Square on 9 June 2015.
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 23 September 2016 - September 22, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 26 August 2016 - August 25, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 12 August 2016 - August 15, 2016
- The Big Move: Here’s Our Video of the WMG Office Move Party!! - August 9, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 5 August 2016 - August 8, 2016
- Sir Matthew Pinsent Opens WMG’s New Harrogate Office Space - July 29, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 22 July 2016 - July 22, 2016
- This Week’s Creative Inspiration Roundup: w/c 11 July 2016 - July 18, 2016
- WMG Awarded Premier Google Partner Status - July 5, 2016
- WMG Triumphs In Drum Search Awards 2016 - June 15, 2016