We’re delighted to announce that WMG has been shortlisted in the SEO and PPC Agency category of the Prolific North Awards. The awards are a celebration of the north’s contribution to the creative media industry, ranging from graphics, animation and TV to digital marketing and PR and everything in between.
The awards ceremony itself is on 1st May, and it promises to be one of the highlights of the year, with creative and media companies from all over the north coming together in celebration of the work that we all do. Last year over 600 companies attended, and this year is looking set to be even bigger. We can’t wait!
With over 200 entries, we’re very pleased that we have made the shortlist among some excellent companies. This has come from our innovative approach to challenges, our commitment to achieving for our clients and passion for SEO and digital marketing.
- Time-Savers for Writing Content You’re too Busy to Write - January 19, 2015
- SEO Expectations: How Long Should I Wait for an SEO Campaign to Take Effect? - November 19, 2014
- Buyer Personas: Top 10 Questions You Should Ask - October 28, 2014
- WMG Nominated for UK Search Award - October 3, 2014
- Major Google Update Begins Roll Out - September 30, 2014
- WMG Ranked #1 SEO Agency in The Drum Digital Census - September 29, 2014
- Ever Wanted a Sneak-peek into Google’s HQ? - September 18, 2014
- 890 Changes to Google Search in Last Year Alone - September 5, 2014
- The 3 Pillars of SEO - July 24, 2014
- WMG PPC Team Win Google AdWords Partners Adventure Challenge! - July 23, 2014