We’re delighted to announce that WMG has been placed within the top 5 SEO agencies in the UK following the publication of eConsultancy’s Definitive Guide to the UK’s Top 100 Digital Agencies.
WMG reported record figures in 2013; a turnover of 6.2 million and profits in excess of 1.5m, and our growth isn’t slowing.
Following the successful launch of our London-based sister company Ingenuity Digital in March 2012, the Group went on to acquire NetConstruct, a Wetherby-based web design and development agency in February 2013.
Throughout this period of exponential growth and huge change for the company, we have retained excellent long-lasting relationships with our key clients, and have recently been awarded the digital marketing contract for Skate Hut for a 5th year running.
We have also continued to expand our service offering, adding Penalty Removal and Content Marketing to our portfolio.
Key hires have been fundamental to the growth of the agency. Sam Ogrizovic was appointed as Director of Human Capital, to attract and develop the very best talent in the digital marketing industry across our group of businesses. WMG also brought Jane Illman into the business as Client Services Manager to ensure operational excellence and high productivity through cost-effective management of the team.
Following an impressive rebrand in March 2014, the teams’ hard work over the past year has been hansomely rewarded with a place within the top 5 SEO agencies in the UK. This achievement is both unequivocal and well earned.
CEO Dennis Engel commented, “I’m absolutely delighted with the result. Our position within the top 5 SEO agencies in UK proves that all the hard work the team has put in over the last year has certainly been worth it. It’s important for WMG to continue to develop our services, strive to deliver excellent results for our clients and recruit the very best talent in order to remain a leading independent digital agency in the UK.”
- Time-Savers for Writing Content You’re too Busy to Write - January 19, 2015
- SEO Expectations: How Long Should I Wait for an SEO Campaign to Take Effect? - November 19, 2014
- Buyer Personas: Top 10 Questions You Should Ask - October 28, 2014
- WMG Nominated for UK Search Award - October 3, 2014
- Major Google Update Begins Roll Out - September 30, 2014
- WMG Ranked #1 SEO Agency in The Drum Digital Census - September 29, 2014
- Ever Wanted a Sneak-peek into Google’s HQ? - September 18, 2014
- 890 Changes to Google Search in Last Year Alone - September 5, 2014
- The 3 Pillars of SEO - July 24, 2014
- WMG PPC Team Win Google AdWords Partners Adventure Challenge! - July 23, 2014