We are thrilled to be bringing you the fantastic news that WMG has been ranked as the number one SEO agency in The Drum Digital Census 2014.
The yearly census provides a comprehensive review of the UK’s digital marketing landscape and ranks agency performance across three polls: Financial performance, Client feedback and Peer recognition.
WMG performed highly across all three polls, ranking number one SEO agency in both the Financial and Client polls for the 51-99 employees category.
Our success across the three polls has lead to us also achieving Elite Digital Agency Status.
WMG has ranked consistently well in polls throughout 2014, and were recently awarded a place as one of Econsultancy’s top 5 SEO agencies in the UK. We were also winners in the Google Partners Adventure for our achievements in paid search marketing.
WMG are also now proudly an RAR member and thanks to our client feedback have become a RAR recommended agency!
We are of course delighted with the results, and very proud to have a team who strive to consistently deliver great results for our clients. We’re also very grateful to our clients for taking part in the Digital Census.
- Time-Savers for Writing Content You’re too Busy to Write - January 19, 2015
- SEO Expectations: How Long Should I Wait for an SEO Campaign to Take Effect? - November 19, 2014
- Buyer Personas: Top 10 Questions You Should Ask - October 28, 2014
- WMG Nominated for UK Search Award - October 3, 2014
- Major Google Update Begins Roll Out - September 30, 2014
- WMG Ranked #1 SEO Agency in The Drum Digital Census - September 29, 2014
- Ever Wanted a Sneak-peek into Google’s HQ? - September 18, 2014
- 890 Changes to Google Search in Last Year Alone - September 5, 2014
- The 3 Pillars of SEO - July 24, 2014
- WMG PPC Team Win Google AdWords Partners Adventure Challenge! - July 23, 2014