The entire WMG team got behind last Friday’s Red Nose Day to put together a whole host of activities focused on fund raising for Comic Relief, the UK charity created to bring about positive and lasting change in the lives of poor and disadvantaged people.
Across all WMG office locations our people put on activities, donated their money and of course reveled in the chance to be a bit silly.
We ran a Comic Relief quiz; we put on a bake sale with many people excelling themselves with their funny-faced cake baking; we ran a face painting competition; had a picture quiz and had a wig and mask parade.
Across the country in this 30th year of Comic Relief, the overall cumulative total exceeded £1,000,000,000 and WMG was very proud to play its part, donating £415.36 this year.
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 2 December 2016 - December 5, 2016
- Happy 1st of December With SEO Santa! - December 1, 2016
- WMG Receives Premier Google Partner Award - November 28, 2016
- WMG Ranked #1 For Client Service in The Drum Digital Census - November 23, 2016
- Team WMG Three Peaks Charity Challenge 2016 - November 21, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 11 November 2016 - November 11, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 4 November 2016 - November 4, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 28 October 2016 - October 28, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 21 October 2016 - October 24, 2016
- WMG Appointed by Aon plc to Handle Organic Search Performance - October 10, 2016