The entire WMG team got behind last Friday’s Red Nose Day to put together a whole host of activities focused on fund raising for Comic Relief, the UK charity created to bring about positive and lasting change in the lives of poor and disadvantaged people.
Across all WMG office locations our people put on activities, donated their money and of course reveled in the chance to be a bit silly.
We ran a Comic Relief quiz; we put on a bake sale with many people excelling themselves with their funny-faced cake baking; we ran a face painting competition; had a picture quiz and had a wig and mask parade.
Across the country in this 30th year of Comic Relief, the overall cumulative total exceeded £1,000,000,000 and WMG was very proud to play its part, donating £415.36 this year.
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 23 September 2016 - September 22, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 26 August 2016 - August 25, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 12 August 2016 - August 15, 2016
- The Big Move: Here’s Our Video of the WMG Office Move Party!! - August 9, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 5 August 2016 - August 8, 2016
- Sir Matthew Pinsent Opens WMG’s New Harrogate Office Space - July 29, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 22 July 2016 - July 22, 2016
- This Week’s Creative Inspiration Roundup: w/c 11 July 2016 - July 18, 2016
- WMG Awarded Premier Google Partner Status - July 5, 2016
- WMG Triumphs In Drum Search Awards 2016 - June 15, 2016