We’re delighted to announce that WMG has risen up the rankings by 13 places in Econsultancy’s Annual Definitive Guide to the UK’s Top 100 Digital Agencies, published earlier this month.
As part of the IDHL Group, comprising WMG, Ingenuity Digital and NetConstruct, the company lined up against all UK design and build, creative, full service and marketing, technical, media and creative agencies across the UK and placed number 53, up from number 68 last year. That puts the company ahead of local competitors like twentysix and Search Laboratory.
When looking at the fee income solely from SEO work, the group leaps up to number 11 in the top 100 table.
The group reported record figures in 2014: a turnover in excess of £7.6 million and gross profits totalling more than £4.4 million. Following the successful launch of London-based Ingenuity Digital in 2012, the IDHL Group went on to acquire NetConstruct, a Wetherby-based web design and development agency in 2013. Since then the company has been focusing on developing the synergies between the three companies to further strengthen the service offering across SEO, content marketing, PPC, web design and PR strategies, deliver even more outstanding results and excellent customer service.
A number of key hires have been fundamental to the future growth of the agency, including Andy Watson as Head of Group Marketing, recruited in February 2015 to develop and launch integrated marketing plans across the three companies, and Ana Leckenby as Head of Digital Creative Strategy, to advise clients on their digital strategies, content and creative marketing, as well as devising additional product offerings for WMG.
Throughout this period of exponential growth and huge change, the group has retained excellent long-lasting relationships with its key clients and has recently been shortlisted for a number of key industry awards. These include The Drum Search Awards ‘Performance Agency of the Year’ and ‘Best Travel, Leisure or Sports Campaign’, The Prolific North Awards ‘SEO & PPC Agency of the Year’ and The RAR Digital Awards for ‘Client Service’ and ‘On Budget’.
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 2 December 2016 - December 5, 2016
- Happy 1st of December With SEO Santa! - December 1, 2016
- WMG Receives Premier Google Partner Award - November 28, 2016
- WMG Ranked #1 For Client Service in The Drum Digital Census - November 23, 2016
- Team WMG Three Peaks Charity Challenge 2016 - November 21, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 11 November 2016 - November 11, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 4 November 2016 - November 4, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 28 October 2016 - October 28, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 21 October 2016 - October 24, 2016
- WMG Appointed by Aon plc to Handle Organic Search Performance - October 10, 2016