Our sister company, Ingenuity Digital, is proud to have hosted our latest digital breakfast summit, with special guest, James Nesbitt from Google.
Amidst a sea of coffee, croissants and pastries, our Director of Paid Media, Rich Ellis, presented to attendees from varying backgrounds, all of whom were interested in expanding their knowledge and looking to partner with a digital advertising agency with a difference.
James and Rich guided our audience through a journey of exploration, beginning with anecdotal stories of Google searches and how a simple search for wine ended up uncovering the interesting hipster trend of rosé wine cocktails. We learned how a craft beer company in the US were able to change perception of their brand by using consumer feedback discovered online. This culminated in an exceptional overview of how Ingenuity Digital have combined complex ‘big data’ to help our clients discover new insights and change the face of their businesses forever.
All in all, a fantastic event which was eloquently summed up in one word by one attendee – “mind-blowing!”.
- SkyDiving for St. Michael’s Hospice: This Sunday! - April 28, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 28 April 2017 - April 28, 2017
- SkyDiving for St. Michael’s Hospice: Do you think you are brave enough? - April 13, 2017
- Winners of first SEO Rankings Competition - April 11, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 17 March 2017 - March 17, 2017
- WMG’s Sister Company Partners With Google - March 10, 2017
- International Women’s Day - March 8, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 03 March 2017 - March 3, 2017
- Celebrating a fantastic year’s performance in style! - February 28, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 03 February 2017 - February 3, 2017