While Nest.co.uk is a well-established brand with a great reputation for supplying modern and quality furniture, the online furniture retail sector can be incredibly competitive. Many high-street brands also dominate the online furniture market as well as the offline one. Nest wanted to improve their digital impact with a Paid Search strategy.
- Gain brand visibility online
- Increase online furniture sales
- Generate strong ROI through online sales
The challenge was taken on by our team of PPC experts in the field of online retail as they attempted to meet and exceed all three of Nest’s stated aims.
- Firstly, we identified the core brands for targeted search campaigns. The best-selling and high margin products were focused on as part of the search campaign as these best represented the core brands. A phased roll out plan by brand ensured positive results were gained, built on and expanded to other brands.
- Thanks to Nest’s strong visual product image, Google Shopping was perfect to enhance the campaign. As a quality furniture client, image ads at a less competitive cost per click (CPC) than search were rolled out. A targeted list of previous customers to Nest.co.uk was set up as part of the display remarketing action that helped capture users in the best buying cycle time.
- Where sales were particularly high for certain brands in foreign markets, opportunities were identified to be targeted. This helped create a strong ROI for Nest.