Parcel2Go.com is the UK’s leading parcel delivery comparison site. Based in Bolton, Greater Manchester, the company offers a cheap alternative to the Post Office for consumers and small eBay sellers/businesses. From small packets to large parcels, Parcel2Go can send post nationally and internationally thanks to over a decade’s worth of experience in the industry.
- Maintain position in the market on top phrases already ranking in 1st.
- Grow competitive organic visibility.
- Improve existing keyword ranking and pursue new phrases to increase organic traffic.
- Increase domain authority by building quality links.
- Recover levels of organic visibility before the 2014 penalty.
Our technical team consulted closely with key stakeholders at Parcel2Go in order to create an integrated and coordinated strategy to achieve the above aims.
- Forensic link analysis, disavowing possible damaging links.
- Technical recommendations and redesign advice (UX).
- Keyword GAP analysis including identifying relevant competitor key phrases to target existing pages and new content.
- On page optimisation for 110+ pages.
- Created a healthy, organic link profile focused on the target audience and brand awareness.
- Link profile clean-up
- Targeted outreach
This strategy was highly successful in helping Parcel2Go recover from their penalty and ensure that the site had a healthy backlink profile. The results of the campaign included: