Here at WMG we love a great creative campaign and we’re not afraid to admit we sometimes take inspiration from the many examples out there in web land. These are just some of our favourites from the week ending 2 December, as chosen by Tushar Parmar, Digital PR Strategist here at WMG.
We want the finest wines available to humanity, we want them here and we want them now…
Source: Daily Mail
Wine retailer, Laithwaite’s wines, has come up with this map which lists the potential of UK wine at the turn of the next century. They enlisted the help of a climate expert, Professor Mark Maslin at UCL to examine the change of the UK temperature due to global warming, they then calculated the best locations for different varieties of wine, which otherwise would not grow in the UK due to the climate. Who knows, our grandchildren may be corking a fine Peckham Merlot in the years to come…
2016: Stop The World, I Want To Get Off
Online music streaming platform, Spotify, has launched its biggest ever brand campaign. It’s created outdoor ads which are based on data from users’ listening habits, playing off facts such as the example given above, of 3,749 people streamed REM’s It’s the end of the world as we know it, following the Brexit vote on 23rd June this year.
Cadburys has created a huge advent calendar for its £10 million Christmas campaign. The trucks will travel to locations throughout the UK and Ireland, offering people Cadbury treats. The chocolatiers will be filming people’s reactions to the visiting trucks, which will be used as collateral in their TV ad campaigns.
It’s all come at a good time for the confectioners who despite their Quaker roots, will be looking to divert attention from their decision to stop supporting fair trade cocoa suppliers, which has as you’d imagine caused quite a stir in the press.
- WMG Comes Out Top for Effectiveness at the RAR Digital Awards 2018 - June 20, 2018
- WMG Nominated for Five RAR Digital Awards - May 22, 2018
- WMG Announced as a Finalist for The Drum Search Awards 2018 - March 12, 2018
- WMG Shortlisted for Three UK Biddable Media Awards - February 13, 2018
- WMG shortlisted for Northern Digital Awards ‘Best Integrated Campaign’ 2018 - December 8, 2017
- National Doodle Day – IDHL’s Doodles of The Day - September 22, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Doncaster Races Annual Social Event - September 20, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending September 1st 2017 - September 1, 2017
- WMG Explores Theatre - August 16, 2017
- IDHL Group 2017 Summer Party - July 28, 2017