Here at WMG we love a good creative campaign and we’re not afraid to admit that we take inspiration from some of the many examples out there in the internet ether. These are just some of our favourites from the week ending 22 July, as chosen by Megan Askam, Digital PR Strategist.
Push For Beer
Czech beer brand Kozel have launched a ‘tap out’ button which will arrange for a taxi to pick you up and transport you from office to pub, it’ll also pick up any friends along the way and have 2 beers ready and waiting for when you arrive. Receiving national coverage on CNET, Digital Spy and the Metro as well as shares from yahoo and other activity on social media.
#Oyster Fake Nails
Source: Time Out London
Not an intended creative campaign as such, but a fashion student in London has designed a set of acrylic nails which could act as a replacement to an oyster card by putting a microchip into the nails. National media coverage pretty much everywhere! (Timeout, Express, Cosmo, Mail, Metro to name a few!). As well as a huge pick up on social.
Source: AOL Money
The recent launch of Pokémon Go has seen a number of brands piggy backing off the craze. Bidvine is a site that allows people to easily hire local professionals to complete projects. Bidvine created a campaign that allowed Pokemon Go trainers to create a profile, set a price and then ‘quote’ people who wanted their accounts to be played on while they were busy or away.
- WMG Comes Out Top for Effectiveness at the RAR Digital Awards 2018 - June 20, 2018
- WMG Nominated for Five RAR Digital Awards - May 22, 2018
- WMG Announced as a Finalist for The Drum Search Awards 2018 - March 12, 2018
- WMG Shortlisted for Three UK Biddable Media Awards - February 13, 2018
- WMG shortlisted for Northern Digital Awards ‘Best Integrated Campaign’ 2018 - December 8, 2017
- National Doodle Day – IDHL’s Doodles of The Day - September 22, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Doncaster Races Annual Social Event - September 20, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending September 1st 2017 - September 1, 2017
- WMG Explores Theatre - August 16, 2017
- IDHL Group 2017 Summer Party - July 28, 2017