Here at WMG we love a good creative campaign and we’re not afraid to admit that we take inspiration from some of the many examples out there in the internet ether. These are just some of our favourites from the week ending 26 August, as chosen by Becky Gaskell, Digital PR Strategist.
Could You Drink Gin For £20k A Year?
IloveGin club is currently searching for a ‘Gintern’, which stands for a gin-loving intern.
The ‘Gintern’ will also travel across the UK and Europe, in search of new gins and sampling the best products. As a Gintern you would be expected to visit 1-2 gin companies a week and report back to the West London office, with your findings at least once a month.
The role is apparently very flexible, allowing you to work remotely and also offers a very competitive salary of £20,000 per year.
Receiving extensive national media coverage and links from Metro, Reveal, Huffington Post, Glamour Magazine and many more.
#GreatToBeBAck: British Airways Wins PR Gold As Team GB Returns From Rio
British Airways has won praise from PR pros this morning for the publicity blitz around the return of Great Britain’s stars from the 2016 Rio Olympic Games.
During the flight, the athletes shared pictures of the journey on social media using #greattobeBAck.
The flight called #victoRIOus shared all the photos from the athletes during the flight.
Receiving coverage from The Guardian, Lonely Planet, Mirror, News Now, Independent, Travel PR News and many other sites.
Source: The Guardian
Currys PC World has teamed up with Dyson and created an ultimate fan installation to cool commuters down.
London has had a rather mild summer this year, nevertheless the London underground system is notorious for being an extremely hot environment where a bottle of water is essential.
The fan has 88 Dyson fans all connected together to create one huge fan that has been placed in the centre of London Victoria Underground station for two days (August 3rd and 4th 2016) where commuters are invited to come and cool down in the fan as well as creating the perfect selfie opportunity.
From this stunt they gained national coverage in the Event Magazine, Virgo Health, Trend Hunter and many more.
Source: Taylor Herring
- WMG Comes Out Top for Effectiveness at the RAR Digital Awards 2018 - June 20, 2018
- WMG Nominated for Five RAR Digital Awards - May 22, 2018
- WMG Announced as a Finalist for The Drum Search Awards 2018 - March 12, 2018
- WMG Shortlisted for Three UK Biddable Media Awards - February 13, 2018
- WMG shortlisted for Northern Digital Awards ‘Best Integrated Campaign’ 2018 - December 8, 2017
- National Doodle Day – IDHL’s Doodles of The Day - September 22, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Doncaster Races Annual Social Event - September 20, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending September 1st 2017 - September 1, 2017
- WMG Explores Theatre - August 16, 2017
- IDHL Group 2017 Summer Party - July 28, 2017