Here at WMG, we love creativity and we’re not afraid to admit that we take inspiration from some of the many examples found online and offline. These are just some of our favourites from the week ending the 26th. of May as chosen by Tom Crewdson, Digital PR Strategist.
For those of you that played football in the early 2000s, you will probably be familiar with this Iconic Adidas football boot known as the “Predator Mania”, famously known for having an elastic tongue that you can pull over the front of the boot. David Beckham made his first appearance in a pair in the 2002 World Cup in Japan, so to celebrate the 15-year anniversary they have released a brand new “Champagne Collection”. These beauties were re -released at £250 a pop, more than double the original price back in 2002, it’s no surprise they sold out almost immediately having only released a very limited number. Mr. Beckham was at the forefront of the promotion for this launch, which was actually announced on his 42nd birthday.
Nikes LED Running track
Nike had launched the first ever LED running track which allows you to race yourself! The pop-up track is 200 meters long and takes up an entire city block in Manila, Philippines. The track has been introduced as part of its latest shoe launch and has tried to appeal to non-runners who might be interested in competing against themselves. Once you have tracked your first lap, you appear on the LED screen which then imitates your previous lap that you have to try and beat.
Dragon appears on Cardiff Castle ahead of Champions League Final
To celebrate this year’s Champions League final which is being held at Cardiff’s Millennium Stadium, a giant dragon appeared overnight on top of Cardiff Castle. The dragon can be seen protecting one of the most sought after trophies in the world football. The aim of the project is to encourage the local population in the build-up to the big occasion and remind people that the event is just around the corner. Well, they sure aren’t going to miss it, that’s for sure!
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 9 June 2017 - June 9, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 26 May 2017 - May 26, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 5 May 2017 - May 8, 2017
- Sky Diving for a Great Cause - May 4, 2017
- SkyDiving for St. Michael’s Hospice: This Sunday! - April 28, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 28 April 2017 - April 28, 2017
- SkyDiving for St. Michael’s Hospice: Do you think you are brave enough? - April 13, 2017
- Winners of first SEO Rankings Competition - April 11, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 17 March 2017 - March 17, 2017
- WMG’s Sister Company Partners With Google - March 10, 2017