Here at WMG we love a good creative campaign and we’re not afraid to admit that we take inspiration from some of the many examples out there in web land. This week we’re impressed by kicking and screaming, a Portuguese smile and ghastly ghouls. These are just some of our favourites from the week ending 28 October, as chosen by Tushar Parmar, Digital PR Strategist here at WMG.
Indigo Air has made headlines a la Ryanair with this stunt about the how the flight operator is looking to ban children from certain parts of the plane. This has stirred up many around the world, with journalists globally publishing the story, you can read more here.
A Laughing Mourinho
Channel 4 recently used football manager, José Mourinho, as part of their recent campaign for Stand Up to Cancer. Known for his steely resolve and lack of emotion, Mourinho was pitched up against comedian, John Bishop, to have a battle of bad jokes to see who would crack up and laugh first. You can cringe at the terrible one-liners here.
To celebrate the launch of her new horror book author, Michelle Paver, and publisher Orion decided to host an exclusive reading session for the Orion staff. What they didn’t tell them is that they were all being secretly filmed. Whilst the book was being read, gusts of cold air went through the room (which was locked) with a hologram of a mountaineer’s ghost appearing, leading to mass hysteria and a manic scramble for the exit. You can enjoy the fright fest here.
- WMG Announced as a Finalist for The Drum Search Awards 2018 - March 12, 2018
- WMG Shortlisted for Three UK Biddable Media Awards - February 13, 2018
- WMG shortlisted for Northern Digital Awards ‘Best Integrated Campaign’ 2018 - December 8, 2017
- London Film Festival: IDHL Group Explores Our Favourite Films - October 12, 2017
- National Doodle Day – IDHL’s Doodles of The Day - September 22, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Doncaster Races Annual Social Event - September 20, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending September 1st 2017 - September 1, 2017
- THE IDHL GROUP’S BACK TO SCHOOL PLAYLIST - September 1, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Playlist For A Rainy Day - August 31, 2017
- The IDHL Group’s Leeds Festival Inspired Mix Tape - August 23, 2017