Here at WMG we are suckers for a great creative campaign and we’re not afraid to admit we sometimes take inspiration from the many examples out there in web land. This week we’re talking about the habits of eventual millionaires, the Great British Bake Off funeral and the battle of the junkers. These are just some of our favourites from the week ending 4 November, as chosen by Becky Gaskell, Digital PR Strategist here at WMG.
The 20 Habits of Eventual Millionaires
Source: The Huffington Post
The campaign speaks for itself; these are the habits of rich, successful people according to serial entrepreneur James Altucher. A piece of content that has been picked up by GQ, CNBC, Tech-Snobs and many more.
Mourners Staged A Funeral For The Great British Bake Off
Following the final ever #GBBO on BBC 1, the London Dungeon staff appeared outside the BBC Broadcasting studios to pay their respects, bringing with them a personalised floral tribute reading ‘RIP GBBO’. This provoked a mixed reaction amongst many people, with a lot of people saying it was distasteful.
Battle Of The Junkers
Source: Daily Mail
This video shows two Nissan cars, the silver one is the USA’s least expensive one whilst the red one is Mexico’s cheapest model. The video by IIHS highlights how despite both being brand new, the Mexican model comes off far worse in a head-on collision.
This has highlighted why the car manufacturer is withdrawing the Central American made car from production, calling it one of the most unsafe cars on the road. Watch the full crash test experiment here.
One of the main points that’s been raised is that it seems as though in certain countries the car manufacturer has shown different standards and bypassed certain safety measures.
- WMG Announced as a Finalist for The Drum Search Awards 2018 - March 12, 2018
- WMG Shortlisted for Three UK Biddable Media Awards - February 13, 2018
- WMG shortlisted for Northern Digital Awards ‘Best Integrated Campaign’ 2018 - December 8, 2017
- London Film Festival: IDHL Group Explores Our Favourite Films - October 12, 2017
- National Doodle Day – IDHL’s Doodles of The Day - September 22, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Doncaster Races Annual Social Event - September 20, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending September 1st 2017 - September 1, 2017
- THE IDHL GROUP’S BACK TO SCHOOL PLAYLIST - September 1, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Playlist For A Rainy Day - August 31, 2017
- The IDHL Group’s Leeds Festival Inspired Mix Tape - August 23, 2017