Here at WMG we are suckers for a great creative campaign and we’re not afraid to admit we sometimes take inspiration from the many examples out there in web land. This week we’re talking about the habits of eventual millionaires, the Great British Bake Off funeral and the battle of the junkers. These are just some of our favourites from the week ending 4 November, as chosen by Becky Gaskell, Digital PR Strategist here at WMG.
The 20 Habits of Eventual Millionaires
Source: The Huffington Post
The campaign speaks for itself; these are the habits of rich, successful people according to serial entrepreneur James Altucher. A piece of content that has been picked up by GQ, CNBC, Tech-Snobs and many more.
Mourners Staged A Funeral For The Great British Bake Off
Following the final ever #GBBO on BBC 1, the London Dungeon staff appeared outside the BBC Broadcasting studios to pay their respects, bringing with them a personalised floral tribute reading ‘RIP GBBO’. This provoked a mixed reaction amongst many people, with a lot of people saying it was distasteful.
Battle Of The Junkers
Source: Daily Mail
This video shows two Nissan cars, the silver one is the USA’s least expensive one whilst the red one is Mexico’s cheapest model. The video by IIHS highlights how despite both being brand new, the Mexican model comes off far worse in a head-on collision.
This has highlighted why the car manufacturer is withdrawing the Central American made car from production, calling it one of the most unsafe cars on the road. Watch the full crash test experiment here.
One of the main points that’s been raised is that it seems as though in certain countries the car manufacturer has shown different standards and bypassed certain safety measures.
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 2 December 2016 - December 5, 2016
- Happy 1st of December With SEO Santa! - December 1, 2016
- WMG Receives Premier Google Partner Award - November 28, 2016
- WMG Ranked #1 For Client Service in The Drum Digital Census - November 23, 2016
- Team WMG Three Peaks Charity Challenge 2016 - November 21, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 11 November 2016 - November 11, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 4 November 2016 - November 4, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 28 October 2016 - October 28, 2016
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending 21 October 2016 - October 24, 2016
- WMG Appointed by Aon plc to Handle Organic Search Performance - October 10, 2016