Here at WMG we love a good creative campaign and we’re not afraid to admit that we take inspiration from some of the many examples out there in the internet ether. These are just some of our favourites from the week ending 21 October, as chosen by Joseph Fitzpatrick our Senior Digital PR Manager.
To persuade people that the written word sounds better out loud, Audible, which sells digital audiobooks, teamed up with Radio 1 presenter Greg James and the High Sparrow from Game of Thrones (Jonathan Pryce) to read out dramatic tweets from the likes of future Strictly champion Ed Balls, Harry Styles and Kanye West.
Find Your Dream City
Web-Blinds has created a handy tool that claims to configure 756 million data points to find out which of the UK’s 63 cities is right for you. The tool, which works like a quiz, asks a sequence of questions to match your sociability (or lack thereof), tastes and scenic preferences with the metropolis that best serves these. You can take the test here.
Women Drivers Angrier Than Men
Women make for the angrier drivers according to a study released by Hyundai this week. The research, which was carried out by a behavioural psychologist from Goldsmiths University in London, claimed the fairer sex is 12% angrier at the wheel.
- WMG Announced as a Finalist for The Drum Search Awards 2018 - March 12, 2018
- WMG Shortlisted for Three UK Biddable Media Awards - February 13, 2018
- WMG shortlisted for Northern Digital Awards ‘Best Integrated Campaign’ 2018 - December 8, 2017
- London Film Festival: IDHL Group Explores Our Favourite Films - October 12, 2017
- National Doodle Day – IDHL’s Doodles of The Day - September 22, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Doncaster Races Annual Social Event - September 20, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending September 1st 2017 - September 1, 2017
- THE IDHL GROUP’S BACK TO SCHOOL PLAYLIST - September 1, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Playlist For A Rainy Day - August 31, 2017
- The IDHL Group’s Leeds Festival Inspired Mix Tape - August 23, 2017