Digital marketing agency WMG has substantially grown its content marketing team with the appointment of 10 new team members as it continues to outperform expectations.
Following WMG’s continued strong financial performance, with an increase in sales, revenue and new client acquisitions, the agency has further strengthened its offering with these 10 new appointments, preparing the company for its next phase of organic growth.
Joseph Fitzpatrick joins as a Senior Digital Creative & PR Strategist; Alana Cannon joins as a Content Writer; Ben Beard and Lesley Taylor join as Digital Marketing Executives; Kate Eastham, Rachel Baines, Helena Sandles and Patrick Crier join as Junior Digital Marketing Executives; Tushar Parmar and Megan Askam join as Junior Digital Creative & PR Strategists.
“I am delighted to welcome our new starters to the team,” says Ian Lloyd, Director of Digital Operations at WMG. “There’s a continuing surge of interest in our services, and this new wave of talent into our creative team will ensure we continue to deliver the outstanding content that we are known for. We’ve recruited a fantastic group of people over the last month and their inputs will be fundamental to our future success.”
Part of the 130-strong IDHL Group, one of the UK’s longest-established SEO, PPC and web development agencies, with offices in Harrogate, London and Wetherby, this latest round of recruitment ensures WMG stays ahead of the curve and keeps on innovating in this fast-moving industry.
The photo shows some of the new starters pictured with Ian Lloyd, Director of Digital Operations at WMG (far right).
- WMG Comes Out Top for Effectiveness at the RAR Digital Awards 2018 - June 20, 2018
- WMG Nominated for Five RAR Digital Awards - May 22, 2018
- WMG Announced as a Finalist for The Drum Search Awards 2018 - March 12, 2018
- WMG Shortlisted for Three UK Biddable Media Awards - February 13, 2018
- WMG shortlisted for Northern Digital Awards ‘Best Integrated Campaign’ 2018 - December 8, 2017
- National Doodle Day – IDHL’s Doodles of The Day - September 22, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Doncaster Races Annual Social Event - September 20, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending September 1st 2017 - September 1, 2017
- WMG Explores Theatre - August 16, 2017
- IDHL Group 2017 Summer Party - July 28, 2017