SEO and Design – Striking the perfect balance
The panda algorithm update means Google now understands that visitors judge your site purely on its look and feel before reading content and assessing its quality. Bounce rates are a clear indication of this.
This means sites should be designed both beautifully and functionally in order to be aesthetically pleasing, increase time on site and ultimately to be effective.
This infographic gives you:
- The 10 crucial elements which ensure your site is beautiful, functional and works for SEO.
- What 60% of Fortune 500 companies are doing – and how you can capitalise on this.
- The simple and easy to implement tactic which could increase your traffic by 10%.
- What NOT to do when designing a site if you really want to rank.
- 6 Insider tips and tools you can use to become an SEO pro.