One of the UK’s largest full service digital agencies, The IDHL Group, which comprises WMG, Ingenuity Digital and NetConstruct, has made a key appointment to strengthen its marketing and communications strategies as it prepares for the next phase of growth.
Andy C Watson joins as head of group marketing and will be responsible for developing and delivering strategic marketing plans for the three companies, ensuring an integrated approach and focusing on the synergies between WMG, Ingenuity Digital and NetConstruct.
With 15 years’ marketing experience, Andy has held positions within FMCG, insurance, accountancy, property development and technology sectors, joining IDHL Group from the specialist research and business consultancy firm, Futuresource Consulting where he was responsible for all aspects of the company’s marketing mix.
“We are delighted to welcome Andy to our team as we gear up for future developments,” says Dennis Engel, group CEO. “Andy’s appointment allows us to maintain the significant momentum that we have gathered in recent years and his position within the group reflects our desire to surpass our already enviable position within the industry.”
- WMG Nominated for Five RAR Digital Awards - May 22, 2018
- WMG Announced as a Finalist for The Drum Search Awards 2018 - March 12, 2018
- WMG Shortlisted for Three UK Biddable Media Awards - February 13, 2018
- WMG shortlisted for Northern Digital Awards ‘Best Integrated Campaign’ 2018 - December 8, 2017
- London Film Festival: IDHL Group Explores Our Favourite Films - October 12, 2017
- National Doodle Day – IDHL’s Doodles of The Day - September 22, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Doncaster Races Annual Social Event - September 20, 2017
- Creative Inspiration Roundup For Week Ending September 1st 2017 - September 1, 2017
- THE IDHL GROUP’S BACK TO SCHOOL PLAYLIST - September 1, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Playlist For A Rainy Day - August 31, 2017