One of the UK’s largest full service digital agencies, The IDHL Group, which comprises WMG, Ingenuity Digital and NetConstruct, has made a key appointment to strengthen its marketing and communications strategies as it prepares for the next phase of growth.
Andy C Watson joins as head of group marketing and will be responsible for developing and delivering strategic marketing plans for the three companies, ensuring an integrated approach and focusing on the synergies between WMG, Ingenuity Digital and NetConstruct.
With 15 years’ marketing experience, Andy has held positions within FMCG, insurance, accountancy, property development and technology sectors, joining IDHL Group from the specialist research and business consultancy firm, Futuresource Consulting where he was responsible for all aspects of the company’s marketing mix.
“We are delighted to welcome Andy to our team as we gear up for future developments,” says Dennis Engel, group CEO. “Andy’s appointment allows us to maintain the significant momentum that we have gathered in recent years and his position within the group reflects our desire to surpass our already enviable position within the industry.”
- DADI Awards 2018 Finalist with Robins & Day - September 10, 2018
- WMG Comes Out Top for Effectiveness at the RAR Digital Awards 2018 - June 20, 2018
- WMG Nominated for Five RAR Digital Awards - May 22, 2018
- WMG Announced as a Finalist for The Drum Search Awards 2018 - March 12, 2018
- WMG Shortlisted for Three UK Biddable Media Awards - February 13, 2018
- WMG shortlisted for Northern Digital Awards ‘Best Integrated Campaign’ 2018 - December 8, 2017
- IDHL Group’s Doncaster Races Annual Social Event - September 20, 2017
- WMG Explores Theatre - August 16, 2017
- IDHL Group 2017 Summer Party - July 28, 2017
- Harrogate’s Old Peculier Crime Festival Inspired: IDHL Crime Favourites - July 21, 2017