NetConstruct is a busy award winning digital agency with top name UK clients such as Cadburys, Green & Blacks, John Lewis, Balfour Beatty, the NHS and the National Trust. The agency’s work covers web design, website development, e-commerce and online video.
The Account Executive role is a fantastic opportunity to join an experienced and dynamic team that’s at the forefront of the digital industry.
You will be at the centre of the agency’s activities, playing an important support role in the delivery of sales, marketing and account management activities for existing and new clients.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Providing support for the client services team across all business activity including website content entry, co-ordinating client amends during projects, client training, preparing manuals and presentations, looking after client support tickets and coming up with ideas to maximise client success on the web.
Looking after smaller client projects and liaising with the design and development teams to get the job done.
Assisting in the company’s sales, marketing and account handling programmes by supporting its attendance at client sites, exhibitions, presentations and events.
Acting as the first line of telephone contact for the company, clients and prospects, ensuring that contacts with the agency are positive and professional and that calls are handled in a timely and appropriate way.
Ensuring that client visits to the agency run smoothly, coordinating refreshments, parking and other activities.
Supporting the company’s marketing activities, assisting with social media channels and our own website activities.
This role will suit someone who has recently graduated, has a sales, marketing or account/project management background, and can demonstrate genuine interest in the digital, new media sector and high levels of customer service.
In addition, specific skills and competencies include:
- Ability to work confidently and effectively within a team and alone
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and to use high levels of initiative to deliver results
- Good understanding of the application of digital technology, creative and digital marketing solutions in the business environment
- Conscientious approach to performance and customer service so that internal and external customer requirements are followed through to agreed quality standards, to time and budget
- Desire to succeed in a highly competitive and dynamic environment with the vision and determination to deliver beyond the minimum requirements
- Knowledge and experience in the use of computer based business systems appropriate to the sales, marketing and account management functions
- Good written and telephone communication skills
- A valid driver’s licence – The role is based within the client services team however may require travel to some client meetings and other venues as required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org