Pinpoint are an award-winning Official Magento Partner located in Leeds, West Yorkshire. We are a fast growing company, looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Executive to join our team.
Our work includes building beautiful eCommerce stores for merchants across the UK and USA with uncompromising build quality, along with providing solutions and strategies that deliver measurable results.
Our client base includes merchants such as Regis Salons, Supercuts, iCandy, Pretty Little Thing.
We take real pride in our client-centric approach, and have always worked hard to retain these values.
Roles & Responsibilities
Pinpoint need a dynamic and results orientated Business Development Executive. It’s an exciting and varied role, one that affords plenty of opportunity for growth across the Group. The role will be predominately generating new business and selling eCommerce websites built on the Magento platform across a range of key target sectors.
Duties will include:
- Prospecting and growing sales pipeline, handling pre-qualified leads and making cold calls to gather leads and close sales.
- Seeking out new clients and new sales opportunities.
- Initiating action plans to approach and secure new business.
- Negotiation and closure of new business opportunities.
- Face to face client meetings.
- Answering client queries and providing relevant information to ensure the companies maximum sales potential is realised.
- Preparing sales presentations, proposals and contracts.
- Updating all information internal systems.
- Keeping up to date with industry and company trends and developments
Pinpoint are looking for someone with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. You will need to hit the ground running! This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans for the future.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have at least 3 years B2B sales experience
- Ideally have website sales experience
- Ideally agency experience
- Have an excellent and demonstrable sales record
- Be commercially aware with an ability to maximize opportunities
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills and will be articulate with a high standard of written English and presentation skills
- Have an ability to manage workload and priorities
- Be motivational and inspire trust, confidence and enthusiasm
- Be polished, professional and sophisticated
- Have the maturity and gravitas to deal with and influence senior decision makers
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com