Overall Role and Responsibilities:
You will provide a variety of web content assets, including (but not limited to) online PR, guest posts, articles, blog posts, guides, brochures, promotional emails and web pages.
Your key focus will be working within our finance niches, writing articles covering a variety of industries including: investments, loans, business finance, savings, finance news and forex. In addition to this responsibility, there is also the choice of up to 27 different niches from sport to beauty, and the work provided is both varied and challenging.
The role includes writing and editing content of between 400 and 1,000 words to tight deadlines. You will ensure that your work is always publishable, and of the highest quality.
Key tasks and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing new web-based content on a regular basis
- Writing SEO articles for websites around pre-selected keywords
- Social media content integration
- Managing and optimising website content, according to SEO needs
- Liaising with your point of contact to produce correct content standards
- Implementing best practices of web-based writing
Key Qualifications Attributes:
- Ideally educated to degree level or have ‘A-level’ English or equivalent.
- A passion for writing, particularly for an online audience
- Fluent, confident and clear writer; able to communicate a wide range of information effectively and concisely
- It is vital that the applicant can meet tight deadlines
- Research plays an important role in this position. Applicants should be confident using the internet and be familiar with how to use it as a research tool. They should be able to conduct and organise research so that they can meet the deadlines required of them, whilst ensuring that the information they use is accurate and relevant to the client’s business.
- Applicants need to be able to take responsibility for their own work, ensuring accuracy both in content and in writing. General good writing skills, including grammar, vocabulary, punctuation, and style are important, as is the willingness to proof-read articles and amend according to internal or client requests
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office package
Experience and examples of work
Applicants should have writing experience wherever possible. Any relevant writing experience will be considered – from technical manuals to personal creative writing projects. Applicants need to be able to demonstrate a competence in, and an enjoyment of, writing, whether inside or outside the working environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org