Overall Role and Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for developing, delivering and reporting on strategic campaigns to improve our clients’ conversion rates, user journeys and general data insights.
You will be an experienced digital/web specialist with a passion for conversion optimisation, a strong strategic and commercial aptitude and an ability to think creatively, “outside the box”.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Using your previous experience, skills and knowledge, you will play a pivotal role in developing IDHL’s data and CRO offering including the supporting of sales and marketing in taking it to market.
- You will assist the company in its development of attribution modelling.
- You will be responsible for ad hoc data analysis and trending.
- You will develop creative and strategic data-led campaigns for clients which you will confidently present, conveying concepts and ideas to engage and delight.
- You will be responsible for initial client tracking onboarding, ensuring goal/conversion tracking and ecommerce and the like is accurate.
- You will develop project plans to deliver campaigns using resources from multiple disciplines and work on a variety of projects and tasks at any one time. You will deliver these projects on time and on budget whilst ensuring client expectations are managed.
- You will be responsible for defining and reporting on KPIs for the CRO/UX service offering. These KPIs will cover revenue serviced, activity and achievements.
- You will assist new business and sales support with white papers, as required.
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
We are looking for someone who is passionate, creative and ambitious with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. CRO and Data Insight is a fast-growing department, which has huge opportunities and the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans for the future.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- You will be a confident and fluent presenter with the gravitas to influence at a senior level
- Extensive experience in developing CRO strategies, manipulating data, and interpreting analysis then creating plans on the back of findings to deliver results that translate into ROI.
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong track record of significant client-facing responsibilities.
- You must be comfortable in taking and making briefs for clients with the confidence to challenge where necessary and employ excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage key stakeholders.
- You will be an accomplished facilitator and be able to give examples of collaborative and interdisciplinary working.
- You will be commercially minded and with a focus on costs and ROI.
- You will have outstanding analytical skills, be strongly numerate and comfortable manipulating large and complex data sets.
- You will be proficient in modelling, analysing, researching and presenting findings.
- You will be an advanced user of Excel
- You will have experience using tools to achieve KPIs such as Google Analytics, heat mapping etc
- You will demonstrate first rate problem solving skills.
- You will be creative and innovative, yet strategic, organised and methodical in your approach.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org