Are you confident using excel to an advanced level?
Do you have a keen interest in Digital Marketing?
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic recent graduate looking to start their career in Digital Marketing! If you are a quick learner, have a head for maths and a solid understanding of Excel this role could be perfect for you!
Ingenuity Digital Holdings (IDHL) which trades as WMG, Ingenuity Digital and NetConstruct is one of the largest group of full service digital agencies in the UK. With offices in Central London, Harrogate and Wetherby, IDHL has a growing team of over 100 professional, creative, marketing and technical people.
Trading for 14 years IDHL has a record of strong growth and profitability and is proud of its diverse portfolio of clients including some of the finest national and international companies. IDHL offer a full range of internet marketing services which include Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media, PPC, Online PR, and DADI award-nominated web design and development.
Over the years IDHL have achieved an outstanding reputation for delivering innovative, high quality results to clients. A transparent, analytical approach, outstanding account management coupled with intellectual property developed over 14 years has helped them establish an enviable market leading position
This position is an ideal introduction to the Digital Marketing industry, using in-house developed and industry leading software (full training provided) to conduct a range of duties, including: competitor analysis, keyword optimisation reports, accurate reporting on new and existing clients, all aspects of lead generations/sale conversations and much more.
You will also be responsible for ensuring high quality work and will liaise with both clients and our internal teams to understand and resolves issues to the client’s satisfaction.
- Liaising with Internal teams to ensure our contract delivery services
- Fulfilment of daily and monthly reporting requirements
- Building of purchase orders
- Creating eye catching monthly / yearly sales presentations
- Lead recording and attribution
- Supporting Sales with ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Analyse and create bespoke digital proposals
- Assist colleagues, clients and partners with general and project specific requirements
- Keep up to date with new and existing technologies
- Contribute to the continued growth of the business
Skills and Attributes:
- Demonstrate strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Extremely organised and analytical
- Confident communicator
- A keen eye for detail to ensure accuracy
- Team player
- Quick learner – able to pick up new technologies and systems
- Thirst for knowledge and self-development
- Ability to deliver high standards of work
- Good problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Strong mathematical capabilities
- Interest in Digital Marketing
Training & Progression:
We believe in investing in our employees, on top of our rigorous onboarding training plan, we also work with leading training providers and professional bodies to expand your skillset, with regular workshops, lunch and learns, as well as tailored Personal Development Plans designed to support career aspirations. The diverse range of specialisms across our business provide plentiful opportunities to get a taste for the different areas within Digital Marketing and broaden your experience.
Employee well-being is high on our agenda, and we pride ourselves on the range of benefits we provide to ensure our staff are satisfied.
A performance bonus rewards effort, whilst our quarterly company awards recognise individual achievements.
To keep those creative juices flowing we provide free fruit and refreshments, and we always look forward to the monthly free sandwich Friday.
We’re a social bunch too, with regular company events to look forward to. Not only that, it’s more than just a work thing, you’ll often find our employees out and about together, with many making great friends in their colleagues.
Thinking of your future, we operate a Company Pension Scheme, that rewards your loyalty over the years. We even offer a private health plan to make sure you’re well looked after.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org