Website WMG Agency
WMG, part of the IDHL Group, are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing Outreach and Digital Marketing team. Whilst some relevant experience would be beneficial, full training will be provided so if you’re enthusiastic with the appetite and aptitude to develop your online marketing skills, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
About WMG / IDHL Group:
IDHL Group is one of the UK’s largest integrated-service agencies comprising of WMG, Ingenuity Digital, NetConstruct and Pinpoint. Analytical in our approach and inquisitive by nature, data is in our DNA. Our 140-strong team are experts SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Programmatics, Content Marketing, Outreach and Digital PR. Analytical in our approach and inquisitive by nature, we’re a Digital Agency with a difference. Our extensive portfolio of in-house developed intellectual property fuels our ability to blend technical expertise with imagination to generate measurable and impactful results.
We’ve established a solid track record for helping businesses improve their online visibility, driving traffic and increasing conversions. This is proven by our outstanding retention of enviable clients, including blue-chip companies and household names, both across the UK and internationally.
Working alongside our SEO Account Managers and Analysts to deliver successful client campaigns, you’ll learn how to secure quality, natural links, gain the skills needed to implement online marketing and outreach strategies, and contribute to larger, cross-department Content Marketing campaigns as well as acquire the knowledge and experience needed to develop your SEO and online marketing career, with enormous potential for internal promotion and valuable exposure to a wide mix of digital disciplines
Main Duties include:
- Initiate, implement and manage client digital marketing strategies and campaigns
- Manage your own portfolio of medium-sized outreach campaigns, working with each client and associated third parties
- Negotiate with third parties to secure website authority
- Monitor client budgeted monthly spend
- Track client performance, recording results for link obtained and social reach details
- Write professional client campaign reports
- Achievement of monthly personal target
Skills and Attributes :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build effective relationships with colleagues, clients and third parties alike
- Ability to learn about and understand Digital Marketing practises including outreach strategies, SEO metrics, Google Guidelines and Algorithms
- Fast learner with the aptitude to pick up new software tools
- Highly organised with an eye for detail
- Computer literate, proficient in MS Office Suite, email and general internet usage
- Self-motivated with the ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to drive creative ideas through to completion
- Determined by nature and able to succeed in a target driven environment
- Enthusiastic, energetic and friendly individual, able to work well as part of a team
- Demonstrate knowledge of outreach strategy practise
- Knowledge of common SEO influencing metrics e.g DA PR etc.
- Basic understanding of anchor text type, ‘No Followed’ links and Google guidelines
- Exposure to industry software tools such as Moz, OSE, Majestic, Cognitive
- Knowledge of Google algorithm updates such as Panda and Penguin
Training and Progression
We believe in investing in our employees, working with leading training providers and professional bodies to expand your skillset, with regular workshops, lunch and learns, as well as tailored Personal Development Plans created to support your career aspirations.
The diverse range of specialisms across our business provide plentiful opportunities to get a taste for new areas within digital marketing and broaden your experience.
Employee well-being is high on our agenda, and we pride ourselves on the range of benefits we’re able to provide and want to ensure our staff are satisfied.
A performance bonus rewards effort, whilst our quarterly company awards recognise individual achievements. To keep those creative juices flowing we provide free fruit and refreshments, and we always look forward to the monthly free sandwich Friday.
We’re a social bunch too, with regular company events to look forward to such as the race, picnics and the always much anticipated Christmas party. Not only that, but we genuinely like each other too, it’s not just a work thing! You’ll often find our employees out and about together, with many making some great friends in their colleagues.
Thinking of your future, we operate a Company Pension Scheme, that, like a fine wine, improves over time, rewarding your loyalty over the years. We even offer a private health plan to make sure you’re well looked after.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com