- Responsible for directing strategies and campaigns across a wide range of clients.
- Oversee the day to day workloads of the PR team including Campaign Managers and Strategists.
- Responsible for quality control across ideas and campaign plans generated by the PR team, reviewing and offering constructive learning opportunities for the team.
- Develop relationships and become the point of contact for key clients, attending weekly calls and monthly and quarterly review meetings.
- Take the lead on high priority clients and campaigns as required.
- Responsible for setting client objectives and KPI’s and responsible for team performance against those KPI’s.
- Working with the Digital Operations Manager and Creative Operations Manager to introduce new initiatives and ways of working within the PR team, as well as being involved in the overall development of the team.
- Working with the Digital Operations Manager and Creative Operations Manager to ensure capacity and resource modelling is correct and efficient.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and attend relevant training and networking events to solidify yourself as the most senior PR professional in the agency.
- Experience in a senior PR or communications role, preferably within an agency setting.
- Excellent communication skills and experience building and maintaining client relationships, adapting to their varying needs and requirements.
- A creative individual with a passion for PR and communications.
- A confident, organised and well-presented individual who junior members of the team will naturally aspire to.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com