- Proposing and project managing multiple creative campaigns; from formulating the initial concept to implementing the strategy and reporting back on results.
- Leading on larger accounts and priority clients.
- Taking the lead on client communications, including weekly calls and monthly/ quarterly review meetings.
- Oversee a team of strategists and ensure all deadlines and standards are met.
- Delivering engaging and innovative content ideas for our diverse range of clients.
- Providing ongoing creative consultancy to clients to market their brand innovatively and assist in meeting their SEO KPIs.
- Building relationships with influential bloggers, website owners, journalists and other valuable contacts to increase client’s online visibility.
- Recognising and initiating new opportunities to secure online media activity.
- Keeping up to date with new trends in the ever-changing industry of digital marketing.
- Organising content writers, brainstorming sessions and liaising accordingly with the technical team, sales team and senior management.
- Driving innovative thinking, both internally and externally.
- A creative individual with a passion for PR and communications.
- Experience in a PR role, preferably within an agency setting.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to build a strong rapport with clients over the phone and face to face.
- Determination to succeed in a target driven environment.
- Experience or desire to lead a small team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org