Website WMG Agency
WMG, part of the IDHL Group, are looking for a creative, forward thinking Digital PR Strategist to join their growing dedicated Digital PR team.
Part of the IDHL Group, our dynamic teams of experts specialise in SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic, Content Marketing, Outreach and Digital PR. Analytical in our approach and inquisitive by nature, we’re a Digital Agency with a difference – data is in our DNA – our extensive in-house developed intellectual property fuels our ability to blend science and imagination, to generate measurable, impactful results.
We’ve established a solid track record for helping businesses improve their online visibility, driving traffic and increasing conversions. This is proven by our outstanding retention of enviable clients, including blue-chip companies and household names, both across the UK and internationally.
Role and Responsibilities
Our Digital PR Strategists curate fresh ideas, taking control of every single step of the process, from planning to promotion. As part of this client-facing role you will report on each online campaign and outreach strategy directly to the client and their internal Sales Account Manager.
Collaborating with our talented in-house Content Writers and Designers, you’ll breathe life into attention grabbing content marketing campaigns designed to achieve the best results for our clients in the Search Engine Ranking Pages (SERPs), increasing online visibility for their business.
We run campaigns to target digital news outlets using creative data journalism, viral videos, interactive tools, white papers and many more techniques.
- Creative campaign management from concept creation, to strategy implementation and results evaluation
- Produce link-earning strategies to generate natural off-site coverage
- Deliver engaging, innovative content ideas to diverse range of clients
- Provide creative consultancy, driving new ideas to innovatively market and assist client brands in meeting SEO KPIs
- Build relationships with influential bloggers, website owners, journalists and other valuable contacts to increase client’s online visibility
- Project alignment with client in-house brand communications and PR activities
- Recognise and initiate opportunities to secure new online media activity
- Keep informed of new trends within the ever-evolving digital marketing industry
- Organise content writing, brainstorm sessions and liaise with Technical team, Sales team and Senior Management
- Deliver content, documentation and other marketing activity within budget whilst meeting deadlines
- Develop robust KPI reporting of content marketing strategies
- Active role in presenting content marketing strategies to current and potential clients
- Use social media to increase reach and brand awareness, both organic and paid
Skills and Attributes
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Good IT, English and typing skills
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and application of Digital PR techniques
- Understand new tactics and approaches to SEO and marketing
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other reporting tools to monitor campaign results
- Ability to build a strong rapport with clients through email, over the phone and face-to-face
- Creative flair and forward thinking
- Work effectively in a team to deliver results
- Educated to degree level in marketing or relevant equivalent
- Experience within a Digital Marketing role
- Experience in presenting campaigns to clients
- Proven success in leading projects, content marketing and PR techniques
- Knowledge of Google guidelines and algorithm updates such as Panda and Penguin
- Runs own website or blog
Training and Progression
We believe in investing in our employees, working with leading training providers and professional bodies to expand your skillset, with regular workshops, lunch and learns, as well as tailored Personal Development Plans devised to support your career aspirations.
The diverse range of specialisms across our business provide plentiful opportunities to get a taste for new areas within digital marketing and broaden your experience.
Employee well-being is high on our agenda, and we pride ourselves on the range of benefits we’re able to provide and want to ensure our staff are satisfied.
A performance bonus rewards effort, whilst our quarterly company awards recognise individual achievements. To keep those creative juices flowing we provide free fruit and refreshments, and we always look forward to the monthly free sandwich Friday.
We’re a social bunch too, with regular company events to look forward to such as the race, picnics and the always much anticipated Christmas party. Not only that, but we genuinely like each other too, it’s not just a work thing! You’ll often find our employees out and about together, with many making some great friends in their colleagues.
Thinking of your future, we operate a Company Pension Scheme, that, like a fine wine, improves over time, rewarding your loyalty over the years. We even offer a private health plan to make sure you’re well looked after.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com