IDHL Group is looking to expand their in-house Legal resource with the addition of a Paralegal position at their Head Office in Harrogate.
One of the UK’s largest digital integrated-service agencies, the IDHL Group has grown exponentially since their inception in 2000, now comprising of businesses WMG, Ingenuity Digital, NetConstruct and Pinpoint Designs, with additional offices across London, Leeds and Wetherby.
Supporting the Group as they work with leading blue-chip and household names, both across the UK and internationally, you will providing legal support in a variety of different disciplines.
Based in Harrogate, some flexibility to work between offices on occasion will be required.
Previous in-house legal experience would be advantageous, although not essential, and work experience within the Digital Marketing industry is not necessary as a full induction will be provided.
- Generating and reviewing standard contractual documents
- Supporting a busy sales department
- Assisting with various data protection compliance activities where necessary
- Working on various ad hoc tasks to meet business requirements
- We have offices in Harrogate, Leeds and Wetherby, options to work out of one of these locations for the majority of the week after settling in period.
Skills and Attributes
- Minimum 2 years commercial experience in a legal environment
- Keen to work in an in-house environment with a varied work range
- Interested to learn about the Digital Marketing industry and business process
- Holds a strong understanding of Intellectual Property, Commercial law and Data Protection
- Commercially astute
- Highly organised with an eye for detail
- Able to work quickly and proficiently to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to learn and use different contract management systems
Employee well-being is high on our agenda, and we pride ourselves on the range of benefits we’re able to provide and want to ensure our staff are satisfied.
A performance bonus rewards effort, whilst our quarterly company awards recognise individual achievements. To keep those creative juices flowing we provide free fruit and refreshments, and we always look forward to the monthly free sandwich Friday.
We’re a social bunch too, with regular company events to look forward to such as the race, picnics and the always much anticipated Christmas party. Not only that, but we genuinely like each other too, it’s not just a work thing! You’ll often find our employees out and about together, with many making some great friends in their colleagues.
Thinking of your future, we operate a Company Pension Scheme, that, like a fine wine, improves over time, rewarding your loyalty over the years. We even offer a private health plan to make sure you’re well looked after.
Training and Progression
We believe in investing in our employees, working with leading training providers and professional bodies to expand your skillset, with regular workshops, lunch and learns, as well as tailored Personal Development Plans devised to support your career aspirations. The diverse range of specialisms across our business provide plentiful opportunities to get a taste for new areas within digital marketing and broaden your experience.
About IDHL Group
The north’s digital heavyweight, IDHL Group is one of the UK’s largest integrated-service agencies comprising of WMG, Ingenuity Digital, NetConstruct and Pinpoint. Analytical in our approach and inquisitive by nature, data is in our DNA. Our 140-strong team are experts in SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic Advertising, Content, Outreach, Digital PR, Web Design and Build, UX and CRO. We mesh technical expertise with imagination to generate measurable and impactful results, proven by our outstanding retention of enviable clients.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com