An exciting opportunity to join a growing production team within a thriving digital design and web development agency, we’re looking for a Junior Developer to provide ongoing support and development maintenance to existing clients.
Ideal for graduates or those looking to start their career in development, if you’re a quick learner, have a head for mathematics, and a solid understanding of core development principles, this position will provide a fast-track into development as you build those all-important coding skills, working with the very latest of technologies.
NetConstruct is an award winning digital agency with top name UK clients such as Mitie, Ryobi Tools, Theakstons, sk:n clinics, InXpress, Capita and Newcastle Building Society. The agency’s work covers web design & UX, website development and e-commerce.
At NetConstruct our goal is simple – to build better digital. Part of the IDHL Group we keep it simple, uncovering digital evolutions that make a real difference. Our team of strategic developers collaborate with inventive UX designers, crafting solutions to unlock the potential within your website. Through our expert analysis, scoping and future phasing, it is our aim to ensure that your customers next user experience will be better than their last.
Offering a proven career path for the right individual from Junior Developer to our core Development Team, you’ll work closely with our Backend Development and IT teams on large website builds, following best practise and learning the functionality of our CMS platforms.
Responsible for ensuring quality work, you will liaise with both clients and internal Sales Account Managers to understand and resolves issues to the client’s satisfaction.
In practise this means you will:
- Work with internal team members, undertaking web-based development work for our contract delivery services
- Ensure updates and additional work on client websites are performed on time, in line with best practise and meet NetConstruct’s development standards
- Keep clients informed throughout the maintenance request cycle with efficient and professional communication, delivering the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Log all new calls with the necessary details and correct priorities
- Assist colleagues, clients and partners with general and project specific requirements
- Keep up to date with new and existing technology to promote client confidence
- Accurately complete timesheets
- Contribute to the continued growth of the business
- Demonstrable knowledge of the basics of .Net C# programming language
- Good understanding of core programming principles
- Would suit graduate, potential placement or those looking to get into Development
- Training and sufficient research time to facilitate learning will be provided
- Quick learner, able to pick up new technologies and systems
- Strong mathematical capabilities
- Demonstrate a thirst for knowledge and developing your skill base
- Self-critical, able to deliver work to a high standard and to the client’s satisfaction
- A team player, flexible and adaptable to well-defined business processes
- Ambitious and decisive with a “can do” and energetic attitude
- Good problem solver committed to finding solutions to overcome challenges
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com