An exciting opportunity to join a growing production team within a thriving digital marketing agency; We are looking for a Junior Digital Solutions Architect to provide on-going support and development to our Digital Marketing / SEO teams.
About WMG / IDHL Group:
IDHL Group is one of the UK’s largest integrated-service agencies comprising of WMG, Ingenuity Digital, NetConstruct and Pinpoint. Analytical in our approach and inquisitive by nature, data is in our DNA. Our 150-strong team are experts SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Programmatics, Content Marketing, Outreach and Digital PR. Analytical in our approach and inquisitive by nature, we’re a Digital Agency with a difference. Our extensive portfolio of in-house developed intellectual property fuels our ability to blend technical expertise with imagination to generate measurable and impactful results.
We’ve established a solid track record for helping businesses improve their online visibility, driving traffic and increasing conversions. This is proven by our outstanding retention of enviable clients, including blue-chip companies and household names, both across the UK and internationally.
This role would be Ideal for a recent graduate or someone looking to start their career in the digital marketing industry. You’ll work closely with the Digital Marketing and SEO teams to understand what processes and tools are already being used, how they can be continually upgraded and maintained, as well as helping to develop new tools, reports and much more. 50% of your time will be spent building tools / VBA development / bespoke reporting and the other 50% with SEO support tasks.
In practise this means you will:
- Work with internal team members, undertaking excel / VBA development work
- Ensure updates and additional work on projects are performed on time, in line with best practise
- Keep the wider company informed throughout the development process with efficient and professional communication
- Assist colleagues and partners with general and project specific requirements
- Keep up to date with new and existing technology to promote confidence
- Contribute to the continued growth of the business
If you’re a quick learner, have a head for mathematics, and a solid understanding of core development principles, this position will provide a fast-track into understanding and how internal development can positively impact a business.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the basics of VBA
- An intermediate level of skill within Excel
- Good understanding of core programming principles
- Would suit graduate, potential placement or those looking to start their career in this industry
- Training and sufficient research time to facilitate learning will be provided
- Quick learner, able to pick up new technologies and systems
- Strong mathematical capabilities
- Demonstrate a thirst for knowledge and developing your skill base
- Self-critical, able to deliver work to a high standard and to the client’s satisfaction
- A team player, flexible and adaptable to well-defined business processes
- Ambitious and decisive with a “can do” and energetic attitude
- Good problem solver committed to finding solutions to overcome challenges
Training and Progression:
We believe in investing in our employees, working with leading training providers and professional bodies to expand your skillset, with regular workshops, lunch and learns, as well as tailored Personal Development Plans created to support your career aspirations.
The diverse range of specialisms across our business provide plentiful opportunities to get a taste for new areas within digital marketing and broaden your experience.
Time will also be given to research and investigate new technologies as part of this role.
Employee well-being is high on our agenda, and we pride ourselves on the range of benefits we’re able to provide and want to ensure our staff are satisfied.
A performance bonus rewards effort, whilst our quarterly company awards recognise individual achievements. To keep those creative juices flowing we provide free fruit and refreshments, and we always look forward to the monthly free sandwich Friday.
We’re a social bunch too, with regular company events to look forward to such as the race, picnics and the always much anticipated Christmas party. Not only that, but we genuinely like each other too, it’s not just a work thing! You’ll often find our employees out and about together, with many making some great friends in their colleagues.
Thinking of your future, we operate a Company Pension Scheme, that, like a fine wine, improves over time, rewarding your loyalty over the years. We even offer a private health plan to make sure you’re well looked after.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com