The north’s largest independent digital marketing agency, IDHL Group, is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their in-house, centralised Group Marketing team.
Taking complete responsibility for the marketing efforts of dedicated brands within the Group, this position would suit an individual looking to take the next step in their marketing career with an interest in the Digital Marketing industry.
The perfect blend of traditional marketing planning in a digital world, you will utilise the full marketing mix as appropriate, from web marketing to content, PR to social media, email to events and even direct mail and collateral, to meet your brands specific objectives.
- Implementation of dedicated brand marketing plan
- Raise brand profile through promotion of client wins and project go lives
- Content creation for cross platform use
- Writing of award entries – targeting both digital industry and relevant sectors
- Production of case studies and other supporting collateral
- Undertake email marketing including prospect nurturing and client newsletters
- Website maintenance ensuring freshness and accuracy
- Monitor effectiveness of marketing activities, measuring results and adjusting plan accordingly
- Work closely with New Business and Client Services team to generate new opportunities
- Support Group Marketing Manager with Group-wide initiatives
- Regular travel to brand office locations
Skills and Attribute
- 2+ years’ marketing experience across a wide range of marketing tactics
- Professional marketing qualification
- Proficient in managing projects to meet deadlines
- Competent copy writer with solid proof reading skills
- Creative thinker with an eye for design
- Completer-finisher with keen attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task
- Articulate verbal and written communicator
- Able to build strong, cross-business working relationships
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience is desirable although not essential
Employee well-being is high on our agenda, and we pride ourselves on the range of benefits we provide to ensure our staff are satisfied.
A performance bonus rewards effort, whilst our quarterly company awards recognise individual achievements. To keep those creative juices flowing we provide free fruit and refreshments, and we always look forward to the monthly free sandwich Friday.
We’re a social bunch too, with regular company events to look forward to. Not only that, it’s more than just a work thing, you’ll often find our employees out and about together, with many making great friends in their colleagues.
Thinking of your future, we operate a Company Pension Scheme, that rewards your loyalty over the years. We even offer a private health plan to make sure you’re well looked after.
Training and Progression
We believe in investing in our employees, working with leading training providers and professional bodies to expand your skillset, with regular workshops, lunch and learns, as well as tailored Personal Development Plans devised to support your career aspirations. The diverse range of specialisms across our business provide plentiful opportunities to get a taste for new areas within digital marketing and broaden your experience.
About IDHL Group
One of the UK’s largest digital integrated-service agencies, the Group comprises of WMG, Ingenuity Digital, NetConstruct and Pinpoint. Headquartered in Harrogate, the IDHL Group has grown exponentially since inception in 2000, with offices across London, Leeds and Wetherby.
Our 140-strong team are experts in SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic Advertising, Content, Outreach, Digital PR, Web Design & Build, UX and CRO. We mesh science with imagination to generate measurable, impactful results, proven by our outstanding retention of enviable clients.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com