This is a fantastic opportunity to take the Group’s existing enviable client base to the ‘next level’ as far as programmatic display advertising is concerned.
This role, sitting within the Paid Media team would be suitable for someone with 3+ years programmatic experience (minimum); an all-rounder that could plan, execute, report and deliver outstanding results to clients. I It would suit someone who is organised, and not afraid of a challenge, with them being the go-to person in the business for programmatic knowledge and support.
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Plan, build, execute and report on our client’s programmatic campaigns.
- Be responsible for delivering new service offerings and product developments within the Paid Media team.
- Perform daily and weekly campaign optimisation.
- Work alongside PPC, CRO, SEO Digital PR and creative teams to deliver a fully integrated strategy, encompassing multiple different elements.
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the marketing department to produce programmatic collateral across several formats.
- Performance assessment in relation to clients, teams, processes and company.
- Training, on-going monitoring and assessment of the training needs within the team (and further business) and help develop and deliver appropriate training programmes for teams and individuals.
- Products and processes
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
We are looking for someone who is driven, with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. You will need to hit the ground running. This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing team with ambitious plans for the future.
- You will have 3+ years’ experience in a programmatic display role gained from a search agency or in-house position
- You will be organised, determined and persistent
- As well having excellent written and verbal communication skills, you will have a strong client service ethos and the ability to build lasting relationships
- You will have meticulous attention to detail and be a perfectionist with a very analytical mind
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, specifically Excel and PowerPoint is required.