Website WMG Agency
WMG, part of the IDHL Group – one of the UK’s largest digital integrated-service agencies – are looking for a knowledgeable Sales Account Manager with experience in Search marketing to join their team.
Expert in SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Programmatics, Content Marketing, Outreach and Digital PR, we are analytical in our approach and inquisitive by nature. A Digital Agency with a difference – data is in our DNA – our extensive in-house developed intellectual property fuels our ability to blend science and imagination, to generate measurable, impactful results.
Over the last 12 years, we’ve established a solid track record for helping businesses improve their online visibility, driving traffic and increasing conversions. This is proven by our outstanding retention of enviable clients, including blue-chip companies and household names, both across the UK and internationally.
Responsible for a wide portfolio of clients, our Sales Account Managers expand the relationship between the client and WMG to increase income, whilst maintaining impressive client retention rates. The link between client and our internal Technical Account Managers, you will be expected to manage your client list as if it were your own business.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with regular client contact
- Successfully set and manage client expectations through face-to-face meetings, phone and email communication
- Work with the client’s Management Team to understand their business strategy
- Hold an in-depth understanding of each client’s their financial status, including order value and contract renewals
- Actively identify opportunities, working with the Technical Account Management team, for additional revenue streams to increase order value from existing clients
- Gather, monitor and analyse performance data against the campaign strategy monthly, interacting with Technical Account Management team
- Engage in monthly client conference call with Technical Account Management team to communicate the latest reports
- Ensure client retention in line with business’ 80% KPI
- Work closely with New Business team to ensure detailed handover of new accounts
- Record relevant client communications within the company CRM system
- Participate in weekly ‘At Risk’ meetings, assisting Finance Team in ensuring contractual payments are made, avoiding campaign delays
- Travel to visit clients will be required
Skills and Attributes
- Industry experience with SEO or PPC
- Worked within an agency environment
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to build rapports and communicate at all levels
- Highly organised
- Have the ability and creativity to make things happen
- Discreet due to access to sensitive information
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, understanding of Search Marketing
Training & Progression
We believe in investing in our employees, on top of our rigorous onboarding training plan, we also work with leading training providers and professional bodies to expand your skillset, with regular workshops, lunch and learns, as well as tailored Personal Development Plans designed to support career aspirations. The diverse range of specialisms across our business provide plentiful opportunities to get a taste for the different areas within Digital Marketing and broaden your experience.
Employee well-being is high on our agenda, and we pride ourselves on the range of benefits we provide to ensure our staff are satisfied.
A performance bonus rewards effort, whilst our quarterly company awards recognise individual achievements. To keep those creative juices flowing we provide free fruit and refreshments, and we always look forward to the monthly free sandwich Friday.
We’re a social bunch too, with regular company events to look forward to. Not only that, it’s more than just a work thing, you’ll often find our employees out and about together, with many making great friends in their colleagues.
Thinking of your future, we operate a Company Pension Scheme, that rewards your loyalty over the years. We even offer a private health plan to make sure you’re well looked after.
To apply for this job please visit www.webmarketinggroup.co.uk.